Where can I find GATE notes in English
California travel diary
Imagine you are going on a vacation trip California and during the trip you want to record your experiences in a travel diary. The route leads from los Angeles about the national parks Death Valley and Yosemite until after San Francisco.
Images v. left: iStockphoto.com (Dave5957), A1PIX
During the excursions you made the following notes:
Facts about Los Angeles
- Nickname: City of Angels
- Center of the American film industry - you have to take the Universal Studios Tour, see the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and go along Sunset Boulevard
- Mixed population: Whites, Hispanics, Asians, African-Americans, Native-Americans and Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders
Hollywood Walk of Fame: Famous Los Angeles walkway that currently has over 2,500 stars set in honor of celebrities in the entertainment industry.
Sunset Boulevard: Considered the most famous street in Los Angeles; runs from downtown Los Angeles through Hollywood to Santa Monica and is about 35 km long.
Death Valley, Yosemite and Sequoia
Facts about the national parks Death Valley, Yosemite and Sequoia
- Largest national park in California
- Deserts, valleys, canyons and mountains
- The highest point in the park is Telescope Peak; the lowest point is Badwater
- Home to many plants and animals that can live in a desert climate - the desert wildlife
- Oldest national park in California
- Beautiful mountains and valleys in the Sierra Nevada mountains
- Many wild animals live in the park, among them the American Black Bear
- High mountains and deep canyons
- Four of the largest trees can be found here, one of them, the General Sherman tree, is the largest (by volume) in the world
- Highest point Mt Whitney (14,494 feet)
Image: dreamstime.com (Chrisstanley)
Image: Strohbach, Dietrich
Image: alamy images
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Image: bildunion GmbH (Jan-Dirk Hansen)
Facts about San Francisco
- The famous sight of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, spans the Golden Gate - the opening of San Francisco into the Pacific Ocean
- San Francisco has many hills. You can ride up and down the hills on one of the old cable cars. They have been used in San Francisco since 1873
Image: alamy images (Arnold)
Facts about San Francisco
San Francisco has many parks but the biggest is Golden Gate National Recreation Area with Alcatraz Island and its famous prison (from 1933 until 1963). Alcatraz Island is open to tours.
Image: fotolia.com (Chee-Onn Leong)
- What is deism
- How do I improve damaged corneas?
- What does the Tamil word Sullan mean
- What is an e-rickshaw
- How is a young writer published
- How does Nietzsche's philosophy deal with injustice
- Why can't I get a developer job?
- What does period-specific mean
- Fortnite died for Minecraft
- Couldn't they develop a bus system
- Are sugar beets different from normal beets
- Owns Nestle Hershey
- What is the mapping in Google Analytics
- Do you need funding
- What does y f x
- Burlington Coat Factory only sells coats
- What is omnichannel
- Why are the French presidents so short
- What do blue flags mean
- How deep is the Kuril-Kamchatka Rift
- Is buying a property a bad investment?
- Eye drops cause nausea
- What happens to an unused car loan
- Are gravitational waves electromagnetic 1
- Have you ever felt jealous?
- Why is there karate
- People like to argue with the NPD
- The business takes over the fashion
- What is 0xff in Java
- How long will combustion engines remain necessary
- What is the Indian national song
- What happened 44 BC In Rome
- Will hospitals hire offenders?
- What is dualism in geography