Is it healthy to wear clothes?
In addition, under no circumstances should you throw clothes that you no longer like, but put them in a clothes container - other people will thank you! You can also organize or take part in dress parties where like-minded people come together to start an interesting barter campaign - without any profit!
Toxins in textiles don't have to be!
As you can see, there are many ways open to protect yourself from toxins in textiles and clothing, to contribute to environmental protection and to oppose the exploitative machinations of the fashion lobby.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- "Toxins remain in your clothes," Science Daily, October 2015,
- Giovanna Luongo, "Chemicals in textiles A potential source for human exposure and environmental pollution, Doctoral Thesis, Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University, 2015, (Chemicals in textiles a potential source for human exposure and environmental pollution)
- Greenpeace, "Dirty Discount Stores Hazardous Chemicals in Supermarket Clothing", October 2014
- Greenpeace, "The 11 Most Harmful Chemicals in the Textile Industry," October 2012
- "Greenpeace test of outdoor clothing Dangerous chemicals found in all products", December 2013
- "Greenpeace study: Pollutants from outdoor clothing pollute the environment worldwide", press releases, September 8, 2015
- Tanghe T. et al, "Isolation of a bacterial strain able to degrade branched nonylphenol, Appl. Environ. Microbiol, February 1999, (The isolation of a bacterial strain enables the degradation of branched nonylphenol)
- Official Journal of the European Union, "DIRECTIVE 2003/53 / EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of June 18, 2003 amending the 26th amendment to Council Directive 76/769 / EEC on restrictions on the placing on the market and use of certain dangerous substances and preparations (nonylphenol , Nonylphenol Ethoxylate and Cement) ", July 2003
- Ferguson KK et al, "Environmental phthalate exposure and preterm birth, JAMA Pediatr, January 2014, (environmental exposure to phthalates and premature births)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, "13th Report on Carcinogens (RoC): Formaldehyde, 2014, (13th Report on Carcinogens (RoC): Formaldehyde)
- Philippe Grandjean et al, "Neurobehavioural effects of developmental toxicity, The Lancet Neurology, February 2014, (behavioral effects of developmental toxicity)
- Eva Schultes, "Toxic Clothing: How Dangerous Are Textile Chemicals", WDR, Quarks & amp; Co, December 2013
- Saundra Young, "Putting the next generation of brains in danger, CNN, February 2014," (Putting the next generation of brains in danger)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Are component RGB cables really necessary
- How will Brexit affect the UK overseas territories?
- How can I write agreements and contracts
- How do you train football tactics
- What happens when CuSO4 reacts with KI
- Why do lasers kill camera sensors
- What is ketoacidosis
- Which is better Angel Broking or 5Paisa
- Will make makeup give everyone beauty
- Which company designs dynamic logos
- Can Santa Claus bring a puppy?
- Can be used as a fertilizer for urine
- Did Christianity invent theology
- Roughly how many people were born
- Which cameras does Andreas Gursky use
- What is the taste of a cola
- What do conservatives think of weed smoking
- Is there any idea about extras investing
- Why do the sieve cells lack the core?
- How is Wegener's granulomatosis treated
- Will a rat kill a human?
- Why don't you help poor people
- How good are the ministers appointed by Justin Trudeaus