Why sucks askme com
Science: the painless injection
From Josef Karg
Augsburg - Millions of patients are afraid if the doctor or nurse comes with the syringe and says: Please expose your arm! In the near future you will no longer have to sweat while spraying.
Thanks to a sensational invention by Japanese and Indian scientists who have developed a new syringe modeled on mosquito trunks that glides through the skin with practically no pain for patients.
Mosquitoes are able to suck blood from their victim unnoticed (you can only feel the animal's saliva). They alternately tense and relax muscles in the trunk. This creates a negative pressure and the blood is sucked in. The scientists Suman Chakraborty from the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur and his colleague Kazuyoshi Tsuchiya from Tokai University in Kanagawa have developed their painless needle according to this scheme.
As the website "NewScientist.com" reports, the mosquito sucking in the new syringe is mimicked by a mini pump. Its tiny needle has an outer diameter of only 60 micrometers, about the thickness of a human hair. For comparison: the cannula of a conventional syringe has an outside diameter of around 900 micrometers.
The mosquito cannula should be able to pierce the skin up to three millimeters deep. This is enough, for example, to take blood from diabetics to check their blood sugar levels. However, the syringe has yet to prove itself in practice.
- How to cook a 5 chicken
- You can get Disney on Google devices
- Are girls inferior in India
- What is the nationality of Elizabeth Warren
- What percentage of the scale profiles are real
- What happened in China 25 years ago
- Why are we all Charlie
- Is the mutual fund a SIP
- What was your favorite live performance
- Is coconut oil good for peeling the skin?
- Alexander the Great was religious
- Everyone has a cell phone
- Are Xiaomi phones good value for money
- Who is the best Vedic astrologer
- How the NFL draft contract is decided
- Which bands have opened up for Iron Maiden
- Is Facebook an echo chamber
- Do biofuels improve energy security
- What is your technique for rewriting scripts
- What is an invoice without an order
- How can I write agreements and contracts
- Why war is taking place between two countries
- What's that monster under your bed
- What is the circumference of a cuboid