Are any rear car windows laminated
Quote by brother-uwe
What if you try to hit a sturdy welding wire through it. Then you have a channel through which you can thread the saw wire.
Sent from my apple device.
Wire was threaded in from the side, we then saw massive amounts of muscle on the first piece of "foam" for over an hour and only managed a few millimeters - we won't get any further with that. The stuff reminds me of my climbing holds, hard as stone but relatively light / airy.
The place is absolutely inaccessible, you can see the foam lump about 1m away through a slit. And then there are at least 4 more lumps of foam that need to be sawed through.
Does anyone still have an idea what to do? Does the foam melt in the heat? What if I apply power to the wire, e.g. briefly connect a car battery. Or is the boat more likely to burn down?
Destroying the bottom completely by sawing the top shell, there is no way I will!
- What is ledger posting
- How do I upload projects to PyPI
- Who is the weakest Saiyan
- What qualities make a bad father?
- Is IC motor has scope in the future
- Who would win Naruto or Percy Jackson
- What is your general mission in life
- Why people always want more than enough
- What is the clarification of wine
- What is hotspot technology
- How to do loop knitting
- Does Arab socialism work?
- What is the most successful song by Outlawz
- Nova has a good law school
- Can you only wash yourself with water
- What is a triangular matrix
- Can I get a loan from Japan
- How often do normal couples have sex?
- When will Croatia join the European Union?
- Are gravitational waves electromagnetic 1
- Why everyone is so obsessed with perfection
- What are some lesser known psychological anime
- Does PUBG not support your device
- What do you think of Chessman cookies
- Will yoga make the muscles sore?
- Is anyone interested in Batwoman at all?
- How does music affect your dreams?
- What's the best Led Zeppelin album
- What was your craziest call center experience
- What is Gutenberg Discontinuity
- What color are polar bears
- Is the action potential influenced by the strength of the stimulus
- Is a Mercedes c180k a good car
- How does dry ginger cure a cough