Why do astronomers use mirror telescopes
Observations with the telescope
The focuser looks like this:
There is often a number on the eyepieces. The higher the number, the less (!) It enlarges the image section. It is best to take an ocluar with the smallest possible magnification, i.e. with a large number (e.g. 20mm). There are small wheels on the side of the focuser. When you turn them, the focuser moves in and out. You have to turn these wheels to bring the picture into focus.
Now look through the eyepiece. If the image is out of focus, turn the focuser wheels until the image is reasonably sharp. Do you see the object (church tower, etc.) that you have set in your viewfinder? Probably not. Now move the telescope until your object is exactly in the middle of the eyepiece. The picture is upside down? No problem, mirror telescopes always do that!
Now look through the small finderscope again. On the finderscope (or Telrad) you will usually find three small screws with which you can adjust the finder scope. Now turn the screws until your object is exactly in the middle here too. Make sure that you don't accidentally hit the telescope, otherwise you will have to start all over again!
Is your object exactly in the middle of both the eyepiece and the finder scope? Great, then your finderscope is "adjusted" with the telescope, that is, aligned!
Now nothing stands in the way of the first observation during the night!
- How good are the ministers appointed by Justin Trudeaus
- A website is required for the publication of the app
- What is the SN1 and SN2 Mechanism
- Questions are better vague or specific
- How blind people use paper money
- Where can I learn AI in India
- What is the ASCII value of h
- What would make people read more books?
- What are the quirks of mathematicians
- Why does your friend call you a princess?
- How much am I a psychopath
- What does Poonam
- Is there such a thing as supernatural
- How many multiples of 6 are possible
- Tom Cruise is an underrated actor
- What are the most popular Chinese surnames
- Which institute is best for online training?
- What happened in China 25 years ago
- Do nutritional labels improve nutritional outcomes Why
- Is I2cl6 polar or non-polar
- What makes people pointless sheep
- Robot women will eventually replace real women
- Think of yourself as a romantic guy
- Still worth doing indie games