How do you marinate chicken tandoori
Tandoori marinade for grilling
For the preparation of this recipe Tandoori marinade for grilling First pour the yoghurt into a porcelain or glass bowl (do not use a metal bowl).
Finely grate the onion and fresh ginger and stir into the yoghurt.
Either crush 1 clove of garlic on a kitchen board with the back of a knife or press it through the garlic press and stir in.
Finally, season the tandoori marinade with the spices mentioned above and 1 teaspoon of sugar to taste.
You can use a little more or less of one or the other spice, depending on your personal taste.
150 ml Tandoori Marinade is sufficient for marinating 8 smaller (see picture) or 4 large chicken legs.
Rinse chicken parts such as chicken legs, chicken drumsticks or other parts under cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Then rub a little salt all around and let it soak in the fridge for 1 hour or longer.
Then moisten the chicken pieces all around with the tandoori marinade and leave to rest in the refrigerator overnight, lying in the marinade, covered with foil.
This yoghurt marinade is sufficient for 4 large chicken drumsticks or 6 - 8 smaller chicken drumsticks.
Heat up the charcoal grill, electric or gas grill or the grill in the oven.
Lift the pieces of meat out of the marinade, wipe them off a little and place them on a layer of paper towel, then on the grill that is hot but not too hot either on the previously oiled grill bars or on an aluminum grill tray on both sides, turning several times Depending on the size and thickness of the food, grill slowly for about 35 - 45 minutes.
You can always coat the chicken with a little marinade after turning it.
Serve the grilled hot chicken drumsticks with bread, baguette or flatbread, a salad and, if desired, with a homemade avocado cream as a dip.
The recipe for the avocado cream can be found at
Avocado cream recipe here on this cooking page.
Chicken should always be completely cooked through, which is why I recommend slowly frying the grilled food on the grill at a slightly lower temperature on both sides, then grill the skin on both sides in the last few minutes at a slightly higher heat.
150 ml tandoori marinade for grilling contain approx. 148 kcal and approx. 5.5 g fat
1 chicken leg grilled with tandoori marinade, contain approx. 160 kcal and approx. 6.2 g fat
- Do we really have an aura
- What truth do you depend on
- Why was evil created in this world
- How did you beat the corporate world
- How old is hairspray
- Ashwatthama was an avatar of Shiva
- Is Nikita Khrushchev alive
- Cell phone chargers can get hot
- Why should children be born in wedlock?
- Are there plants that kill poison ivy?
- Eye drops cause nausea
- Cookies What is Parle G's pricing strategy?
- Which animal lives the most pathetic life
- Where ash remains can be scattered
- Restoril is safe
- Can you follow more than one religion?
- Do liberals support crony capitalism?
- School sucks Can you change my mind?
- Self-taught software developers are out of date
- How can I access ABC through Roku
- What is Xamarin and its features
- Which MOS carries over to the FBI
- Buys GameStop phones
- Which halogen bond is the strongest