Where is jealousy born
Onleihe Lower Saxony. jealousy
A guide from the pen of an experienced therapist who knows from his daily work with those seeking help how to tackle life problems and successfully overcome them. Jealousy is a passion that eagerly seeks what creates suffering - as the saying goes. According to surveys, 77 percent of women and 80 percent of men suffer from jealousy, often from pathological jealousy. Life for one and with a jealous person is often a torture. If you want to do something about it, Rolf Merkle's book provides specific help on how to reduce your jealousy step by step. Using many examples from his practice, the author first goes into the causes of jealous behavior. Nobody is born with jealousy. Jealousy, according to Rolf Merkle, is always the expression of a great inner insecurity, the fear of no longer being able to satisfy the partner. Jealousy is the fear of comparison. The jealous person suspects that the partner might consider others to be more desirable, more beautiful, smarter, more sexually attractive. He feels embarrassed when the partner pays attention and care to others in public. The fear of comparison is the result of a low self-esteem that needs to be built up and strengthened. Rolf Merkle devotes a separate chapter to the many misconceptions that people have about love and partnership. There are attitudes like: "There is only one person with whom I can be happy", "If you really love each other, then you are always in agreement", etc. In a further chapter the author gives a number of suggestions on how to be can help his jealous partner deal with their problem.
Author (s) information:
Dr. Rolf Merkle has been working as a qualified psychologist and psychotherapist in his own practice for more than 35 years. With the help of his work and his books, he wants to help people to free themselves from self-harming and negative thoughts, to get more out of their life, to overcome their problems and to become the captain of their life. (More at www.rolfmerkle.de)
- Can I use Whitener in UPSC Mains?
- What is an exosphere in geography
- Who are potential great powers in Africa?
- How does Google collect the website url
- What are some facebook analytics apps
- Could there be still undiscovered fruits
- The people of India is an understatement
- What is strategic procurement
- How old is the hobbit
- What is the capital of Slovenia 1
- Can IAS aspirants use social networks?
- How was your CDS 2 2018
- Who sang the song Shooting Star
- What are lab reports
- How can I be liked more
- How does a tube amplifier work
- Should I sleep without a shirt
- A presentation is a hard skill
- Is Donald Trump smarter than Karl Marx
- Can Burnley make another town in Leicester
- Is religion opposite to critical thinking
- What is Descriptive Epidemiology
- Is intention irrelevant
- Why are insurance premiums increasing