When did Will and Nico meet
"Bachelor" 2021 - RTL explains: Niko has really made a decision for her
There have never been so many errors and confusions with "Der Bachelor". In the final, Niko Griesert brought back a candidate who had already been eliminated and then did not give her the last rose. After the broadcast, he made another decision.
What a confusion of love. Niko Griesert caused a stir in the final. The 30-year-old exchanged two candidates shortly before the last rose award. Instead of Stephie, the Bachelor preferred to take Michèle into the final. The last rose nevertheless went to Mimi. There was still no happy ending. In the big reunion show on Wednesday evening, Niko said that his emotional chaos was too big for a relationship. He is still between two women, not ready to choose one.
Is Niko with Michèle?
Now comes out: He has decided - and for Michèle. In an interview with Frauke Ludowig, Niko said after the reunion show: "I still really like her." And the 27-year-old also admits: "I still have something for him." But are the two of them together too? "No," said Michèle. Not yet, because both can imagine a future together, as they emphasize in the video above.
They are already in close contact over the phone, but now they want to clarify the rest at face-to-face meetings. There is a lot of need to talk, but "I'm happy that she has forgiven me so much," said Niko, relieved. Michèle joked in the RTL interview: "But I have to let him fidget a bit." It seems like only a matter of time before the two become a couple.
"I was just disappointed in myself in the end"
There were a lot of rumors, but that Michèle would really give Niko another chance could not be foreseen. After all, the 30-year-old injured the young woman from Cologne in the final. She also emphasized this when they met again on Wednesday. "I have to admit, I was pretty sure I would get the last rose. After what he risked to see me again. I was just disappointed in myself in the end," she explained. You knew from the start that "it would be Mimi, I could feel his eyes". In the end it turned out quite differently.
Mimi and Niko: Are the two still a couple? (Source: TVNow)
Even during the season, Niko's indecision caused excitement not only among the candidates and the TV audience. The production of the dome show must have left some nerves while shooting. During the filming, Niko contacted Michèle secretly, met with her without the knowledge of those responsible and, above all, without a camera.
"The production was rightly mad at me"
"For the first time we were able to talk without a camera. That was good for both of us," the IT project engineer recalled when they saw each other and also admits: "I know that I risked a lot and that the production is rightly angry with me But I knew that I wanted to see Michèle again. "
Mimi, who actually got the last rose from Niko, reacted hurt but also composed when they saw her again. So far, she has not commented on Niko and Michèle's relationship.
- Is the GITAM School of Architecture good
- What does nailed mean
- How can I learn Lebanese Arabic
- What is an argument for high taxes
- Was National Socialism or National Socialism really socialist?
- What are the Ingredients of Salicylic Acid
- What's your favorite feature of Hike
- Tom Cruise is an underrated actor
- How do I learn optimization
- Why solid ice has air spaces
- How powerful were Soviet passports
- Is eBay a good competitor for Amazon?
- What chemicals could burn through steel pipes
- Jesus Christ is a spirit
- What are some postmodern ethos
- Why is there power
- How do you rearrange categories in WordPress
- Is there anything without atoms
- Is freedom growing or shrinking in Vietnam?
- Who Makes Razer Blade Laptops
- What is the SI unit of the river
- How do you overcome depression and loneliness
- What are the best online hacking courses
- Which bands had the best vocal harmonies