Hinduism accepts Allah
3.1.2 Relationship to Hinduism and Islam
In contrast to the Hinduismwhere the worship of a multitude of gods (also represented in pictures) constitutes an essential element of religion, a Sikh should be no particular image of God because an overly accurate picture can cloud and blur the personal, subjective, inner experience of God. Also turns Guru Nanak against outward religious rituals and ceremonies, in the belief that they could stand in the way of true religious experience and distract from a true focus on God. Instead, one should turn external rituals into one inner sphere of devotion transfer. Furthermore, he speaks out against all practices that are based on separation, distinction and duality, as they contradict the concept of God as the one, the timeless and formless.
The religion of the Sikhs rejects the Indian caste system in principle, nevertheless it is recognized again and again as a rule system in certain questions of social life. So that is what it stands for Image of women by the Sikhs in great contradiction to that of the Hindus and Muslims: they condemn the widow burning that is widespread in India (sati) Sharp, but unfortunately there is still no realization of equal rights in the everyday life of the Sikhs, the Hindu model of the devoted wife seems to be very widespread.
For centuries, Muslims and Hindus have been hostile to each other in Punjab, it was Sikhism that propagated pacification and reconciliation between these two religious communities. Guru Nanak is still considered a symbol of reconciliation between Hinduism and Islam.
Not only did he combine Hindu and Muslim elements of faith in the religion of the Sikhs, he also advocated that God be named alternately by Muslim or Hindu names.
From this thought he also developed the so-called idea Langars, the open kitchens, in which people, regardless of religion or belief, can have a meal together in a neutral environment. These Langars are from the beginning based on the intention to create and support understanding and tolerance between the religions.
- Did science heal pregnancy?
- Are plate tectonics deterministic
- Does a lower blood pressure sharpen a person's memory
- Jews were accepted into Rome before Christ
- What is the purpose of IP phones
- Where is tennis played for a long time?
- How herbal essences became popular
- Why should your children get a musical education
- How many songs did Miley Cyrus write
- What is the exact definition of amorphous?
- Why is YouTube very popular in Japan
- How to do loop knitting
- How useful are winter internships
- There is a Free Code Camp for Clojure
- Which mouthwash does not contain sodium fluoride?
- Is alcohol good while studying
- How to pronounce PL SQL
- Have you ever outgrown a spouse
- What are the non-benefits of caffeine
- Is an odd prime number
- What is 4 4 11
- Why is vaping legal
- Men’s bodies change after marriage
- What are the causes of a thigh cramp