What is Antalya famous for
Antalya is the 10th most visited and preferred city in the world
According to Mastercard Rankings, the Turkish seaside resort of Antalya is the tenth most popular city in the world with international travelers. CNN Travel reports that around 12.41 million international overnight guests were registered in 2018.
Visitors prefer vacation or year-round living by buying property in Antalya
This city attracts people from all over the world who want to come and discover its beauty. However, in recent years foreigners have become more and more tied to life here and have settled in Antalya. Here are some of the reasons that have led people to settle down here and buy property in Antalya.
Hospitality: The province of Antalya is one of the largest expatriate communities in Turkey. As a foreigner, there are many advantages to settling here. It is not easy to make a decision about buying a property and settling abroad, but Antalya offers the perfect environment for that.
Cultural diversity: Each district or neighborhood displays a different culture, ranging from Eastern European communities to British and Middle Eastern communities. This gives foreigners comfort and familiarity and the assurance that they can enjoy Antalya as their second home. Kalkan, for example, is a second home for the British, while Alanya is the perfect choice for people from Scandinavia.
Climate: One of the main reasons people choose Antalya over other locations is the weather. It has a nice warm winter that allows residents to enjoy their favorite outdoor activities while other cities don't. From spring to late autumn, people can enjoy the sunny weather and enjoy many summer activities such as swimming, rafting, hiking and much more.
Tourism: Although it is known to the public that Antalya is mainly summer tourism, the city offers great opportunities for various forms of tourism all year round. The Saklikent ski area in Antalya, for example, is one of the most famous facilities for winter tourism.
Sports facilities: Popular sporting events are held in Antalya. Every year the city welcomes hundreds of teams and athletes; the city is developing well as an option for sports tourism. Antalya has the necessary facilities for sporting events such as soccer, tennis, golf, judo, weight lifting, climbing, volleyball and badminton; it is simply the ideal place for these events.
Natural beauty: The amazing and varied landscape with many natural wonders attracts people and invites them to explore nature. It offers a wonderful mix of mountains, sandy beaches, caves, canyons and waterfalls.
The main attractions in Antalya
Antalya city: Located on Turkey's beautiful south coast, Antalya is where you can enjoy the Turkish Riviera while exploring archaeological sites. Flanked by the Taurus Mountains and located on a turquoise-blue sea, it lives up to its well-earned reputation as the country's second most popular holiday destination. From small seaside resorts to real sports paradises to bustling districts known for their vibrant nightlife, everyone can easily use all of the facilities.
Kalkan: Kalkan is located on the southwest coast of Turkey, about 20 minutes from Kaş. Known for its serene atmosphere and pink bougainvilleas, Kalkan is a lovely Turkish seaside resort. It not only offers sun and sand opportunities, but also historically important places from ancient Lycia. It is a famous city with many historical monuments, a great climate, sandy beaches, night life and many luxury villas with sea views. Every year, many foreigners and domestic tourists rent villas in Kalkan for family vacations. In addition, you can practice many sporting activities such as hiking, jeep safari, diving and paragliding in this region.
Cheese: Kaş is located about 168 km west of Antalya and is a small fishing, hunting and tourist town. The region is one of the most important diving spots in Turkey and also has historical sites. Kaş has a Roman amphitheater and many other historical sites. If you want to visit Kaş, you can see beautiful marine animals and dive to the wrecks of some old ships.
Alanya: Alanya is known as "the city where the sun smiles" and is one of the best tourist centers in Turkey. Alanya is about 130 km from Antalya and is known for its medieval castle. Alanya has golden sandy beaches, a vibrant nightlife, traditional and first class restaurants and much more. Sights include Sapadere Canyon, Alanya Cable Car, Red Tower, Suleymaniye Mosque, Alanya Harbor and Alara Castle.
Side: Side is about 100 kilometers east of Antalya and is one of the most important ports in Antalya. The region is known for its cultural activities and entertainment options. The main attractions: Roman bath and the pillars of the Temple of Apollo by the sea. Together, the coastal town is amazingly picturesque and known for wallowing on its white beaches. Side is a historical and tourist place that is particularly popular because it can be visited as a day trip from Antalya. If you are looking for a mix of entertainment and culture, Side is the most suitable region.
Kemer: It is a coastal city 40 miles southeast of Antalya. Known as the most popular vacation destination, Kemer has a variety of social and recreational facilities that you can enjoy at any time of the year. The region has many blue flag beaches, night clubs, shopping, traditional restaurants and a fully equipped health center. Thanks to the way of life and social services, many people prefer this region to vacation or live there permanently.
What makes something the perfect place to buy or settle in?
Above all, the other reasons that make Antalya a popular destination to live there is what the real estate market has to offer. Antalya Province offers a wide range of different properties for sale. The offer ranges from well-designed apartments in the city of Antalya to luxury villas in Kalkan, Belek or Kemer, for example.
Often the properties offer a spectacular view of the surrounding area. From your own dream home you can look out over the mountains in Konyaalti or Belek, the properties often overlook one of the most famous golf courses. In Alanya there are stylish properties that offer a view of the castle or a view of the sea.
The main reason that property buyers prefer Antalya Province to other cities is because of the affordable prices of the property compared to other cities in the region. It should be noted that the current state of the Turkish lira situation makes it even more attractive for buyers to buy something in Turkey. In addition, the government continues to encourage this by offering foreign buyers and investors facilities, such as acquiring Turkish citizenship, through tax cuts or even tax exemptions.
The future of investment property
The Antalya real estate market is one of the most promising markets in Turkey. The demand continues to grow from year to year, especially with the recent changes in the Turkish Lira as mentioned earlier.
The increasing tourism in the city and the associated impulses for the economy lead to the constant development of new construction projects. There is a wide range of properties to suit all budgets, and the beautiful locations encourage different lifestyles.
Although it is still a market with affordable prices, experts predict price increases in the future as demand continues to rise. This creates great investment opportunities for property investors looking to invest in the resale market.
The annual increase in tourist and visitor numbers is also encouraging investors to buy holiday homes or even invest in accommodation options such as hotels or separate hotels.
The large number of visitors, which is still increasing every year, is just an indication that Antalya is one of the best global destinations to visit, live in or invest in.
• Why Kalkan Luxury Real Estate Attracts International Buyers: Why do luxury home buyers gather here massively? Read more about Kalkan Real Estate.
• 10 reasons why Antalya expats like to live here: Why do different nationalities of expats prefer Antalya to other cities in Turkey?
• Good reasons to visit Antalya in Mediterranean Turkey: Antalya is Turkey's Blue Paradise thanks to its great beaches and tourist potential. So what exactly is it that Antalya that attracts the great crowd.
• The best things to do in Antalya: Striving to see the full variety of places to do things; Going there is cheap, enjoyable and excellent value for money.
• Excellent Reasons for Buying Property in Antalya: Potential buyers interested in the Turkish property market should consider the specific reasons for buying property in Antalya. Exciting plans to reform certain areas are in the pipeline and investors looking for profitable real estate will be pleasantly surprised.
• Holiday resorts in the region of Antalya Turkey: Flanked by the Taurus Mountains and situated on a turquoise-blue sea, Antalya lives up to its well-earned reputation as the country's second most popular holiday destination. There are many reasons, but most of all the great variety of coastal resorts seduces many.
- What are the different topics about technology
- Why do early access games always fail?
- The Amazon rainforests are man-made
- What is percale cotton
- Am i greedy
- Why does everyone like the joker
- Indrajit was killed by fraud
- You can activate my deactivated Facebook account
- Why are saturated hydrocarbons called paraffins
- Car sharing costs
- How effective are fire safes
- Required Nata JEE Mains
- What are the tourist spots in Gangtok
- Why students prefer science to art
- Which killer feature is WhatsApp preparing
- How hot are dinner ladies
- What are the key terms of globalization
- Carbon pricing is a scam
- Is similar to the Kotlin programming language Swift
- What do African penguins look like
- Can doctors prescribe their family's medicine
- Discipline makes a man fair
- Load model agencies money in advance
- How many syllables does an alexandrine have?