What does dyskinesia mean
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Dys | ki | ne | she, Plural: Dys | ki | ne | si | en
- IPA: [dʏskineˈziː]
- 1) Medicine: Disruption of a movement sequence, disruption of a motor function
- 1) dyskinesis
- 1) Movement Disorder
- 1) Early dyskinesia, gallbladder dyskinesia, tardive dyskinesia
- Nominative: singular Dyskinesia; Plural Dyskinesias
- Genitive: singular Dyskinesia; Plural Dyskinesias
- Dative: singular Dyskinesia; Plural Dyskinesias
- Accusative: singular Dyskinesia; Plural Dyskinesias
- English: 1) dyskinesia
- French: 1) dyskinésie (Female)
- Italian: 1) discinesia (Female)
- Latin: 1) dyskinesia
- Polish: 1) dyskineza (Female)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The warm climate should prevent Mathis, who suffered from the incurable lung disease primary ciliary disease Dyskinesia (PCD) catches a cold.“
Promiflash, April 24, 2019
„They were tested for three common symptoms of Parkinson's disease: bradykinesia (slowness of movement), tremor, and Dyskinesia (Abnormality of voluntary movement).“
Mobilegeeks.de, December 23, 2018
„The boy suffers from incurable Dyskinesiathat can lead to muscle cramps, so the US journal "Annals of Internal Medicine" on Tuesday.“
Südtirol Online, June 11, 2019
„Because: The now 15-year-old suffers from a serious lung disease called 'primary ciliary Dyskinesia '. The VOX program 'Goodbye Germany' accompanied the family on their emigration.“
Brigitte.de, April 24, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Disruption of movement
Another word (synonym) for dyskinesia - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "dyskinesia":
dischinesia:… Plural: word meaning / definition: 1) medicine: die dyskinesia, (malfunction of muscles) German translations: 1) dyskinesia (female) English: dyscinesia…
Rhyme: German: -iː:… Democracy Demoscopy Dichotomy Diplomacy Dipsomania Dramaturgy Dyscalculia Dyskinesia Endoscopy Entelechy Epidemic Epilepsy Ergonomics Ethnology ...
dyskinesia: Medicine, neo-Latin: movement disorder, dyskinesia accompanied by painful muscle cramps. Translations German: 1) Movement disorder, dyskinesia
Dyskinesias: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Dys | ki | ne | si | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [dʏskineˈziːən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun dyskinesia genitive plural of the noun dyskinesia dative plural of the noun dyskinesia accusative plural of the noun dyskinesia accusative
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Dyskinesia" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Dyskinesia/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Dyskinesias (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dys | ki | ne | si | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Dyscolia (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular dyskolie; Plural - genitive: singular dyscolia; ...
Dyscoria (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular dyscoria; Plural dyscorias genitive: singular ...
Dyscoria (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dys | ko | ri | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [dʏskoˈʁiːən]…
Dyscorticisms (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dys | kor | ti | zis | men Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Dyscorticism (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular dyscorticism; Plural dyscorticisms genitive: ...
Dyscrania (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular dyscrania; Plural dyscrania genitive: singular ...
Dyscrania (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dys | kra | ni | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [dʏskʁaˈniːən]…
Dyscrasia (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular dyscrasia; Plural dyscrasias genitive: singular ...
Dyscrasias (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dys | kra | si | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [dʏskʁaˈziːən]…
Dyscrasite (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular dyscrasite; Plural dyskrasite genitive: singular ...
- How can I study IPCC corporate law
- What is the Nyquist Shannon Sampling Set
- On what material were old manuscripts written?
- How useful is a degree in American Studies
- Much of Canada is an Odland
- What would Albert Camus think of Trump
- Is fermented apple juice alcoholic
- Scratched records are worthless
- Who is the OnePlus 7 display maker
- Ivy League colleges accept average students
- What is an omni account in detail
- Is it possible to heal liver lesions?
- Are chemical peels safe
- Who is known as the doctor's doctor
- Is Eat Lights cigarettes okay
- Which is not a liquid fire
- How can a mechanical pencil be fixed
- What are Shriya Saran's hottest films
- Christmas is a popular holiday in Malaysia
- What is exposure in geology
- Why shouldn't I hate Fox News?
- People have swarms for ugly people
- How does letrozole work for infertility
- Are apps working to increase internet signal speed?