Are BTS Christians
BTS: V talks about his illness
The fans are worried about BTS member V - whose real name is Kim Taehyung (23): The K-Pop star has revealed on the band's own community platform that he suffers from the chronic disease "cholinergic urticaria", a form of chronic disease Hives. Translated, according to media reports, V is said to have commented on a fan’s post: "No, I have cholinergic urticaria, which makes me itchy." One of the main triggers for this is stress. And there is enough of that in the 23-year-old's life.
Because the seven guys from the K-Pop band BTS have become real world stars. In 2016 the Japanese casting band celebrated their international breakthrough with their "Love Yourself" album trilogy. Since then, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, Jungkook and V have been watched by fans around the world. Since August 2018 they have been on a major world tour almost continuously.
What is the chronic illness?
The skin disease manifests itself as redness, itching and the formation of wheals. In severe cases, the lips and eyes or even the windpipe can swell, which can cause shortness of breath. Hives are caused by cold, heat, food allergies, skin care products or stress. However, the symptoms can also occur for no apparent reason.
The symptoms are usually treated with antihistamines, i.e. drugs against allergy symptoms. Preparations containing cortisone or biologicals, for example with the active ingredient omalizumab, can alleviate the symptoms. Relaxation techniques also help.
Do fans need to worry about V?
After his illness revelation, fans don't have to worry too much about V, since the symptoms of nettle rash are easy to control. At the moment, the band's stress factor should be within a healthy range. On July 14th, BTS gave their last concert of their "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" World Tour in Shizuoka, Japan, before it continues on October 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.#Subjects
- What's great and heavy in airplanes
- Why are the Japanese stingy
- What is the most nutritious protein
- Are associated with free will and entropy
- Life consists of moments
- How are bicycle helmets made
- Adam Levine is the coolest guy ever
- What is the sin3X formula
- What does a new girlfriend mean
- What race began civilization where were they
- How can I recognize counterfeit Apple EarPods?
- Which web apps use Knockout js
- How do I take notes for physics
- How to Cure Depressive Realism
- Should I be afraid of God
- What is diploma mechanical
- How long have you meditated the longest
- What is the oldest brand of aftershave
- Should we create an empty building tax
- How much does data recovery cost
- Body oils are always greasy
- What is your thing
- What is the slope of 3 9
- What is the Sinhala word for wallet?