What does Elon Musk not do
No joke: Elon Musk is not welcome
Elon Musk, 49, is not wanted. At least not everywhere. The success-spoiled boss of the electric car manufacturer Tesla and the space company SpaceX is well known not only a very busy entrepreneur, but also a gifted self-marketer. His last stunt was the announcement to appear on May 8 as a guest presenter on "Saturday Night Live" (SNL): This would take the man on the stage of America's most famous sketch comedy show and would be the first non-actor there since Donald Trump before six Years. Musk then casually cut out this tweet: "We'll see how live SNL really is." And that apparently didn't go down well.
Musk's appearance should be "morally obscene"?
Some of the regular cast members are far from happy with Musk. Comedian Bowen Yang wrote in an Instagram story that he had hoped that Musk's announcement was "just a bad joke": "I don't even know what the hell he meant by his tweet." And his colleague Aidy Bryant published the screenshot of a tweet by Bernie Sanders, in which the politician complained about the wealth gap in the USA, a clear blow to Musk, after all the third richest person in the world: "It is absurd that the 50 richest in this country have more money than the roughly 165 million poorest. That is a moral obscenity. "
Let's find out just how live Saturday Night Live really is 😈- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 25, 2021
Fans of the show are trying to spark a shit storm against Musk's appearance. And are not very squeamish about it. Among other things, they accuse him of providing false information about the corona pandemic because in March 2020 he described the virus concern as "stupid" and published the prognosis that there will be "hardly more than zero cases" in the USA. Others consider Musk to be inhumane because he once said in an interview that “a lot of people will probably die” on his Mars mission. Comment: “How can you give such a guy such a legendary platform at SNL? Isn't it enough to have made this mistake with Trump? "
Invulnerable: Musk can no longer embarrass anything
In short, a billionaire can't, shouldn't, shouldn't be funny. When it comes to an appearance as a comedian, Musk will not only strengthen the regular cast for the skits, but also give the opening monologue. This is the ultimate difficulty: Can Musk do stand-up comedy? In any case, he can do cabaret if you want to include his sometimes erratic messages on the short message service Twitter. Musk is in an enviable, invulnerable state, not least because of his unbridled lust for quick, embarrassing, insulting or simply nonsensical tweet: Because you can trust him to do everything, nothing can embarrass him.
Whatever. Musk will be able to assert himself, he has a large following on Twitter. And in addition to his love of Twitter, he can also refer to his experience in film and show business, just think of his guest appearances on "Iron Man 2", "The Big Bang Theory" and the animated series "The Simpsons". Nothing the man doesn't do: He's even been active as a rapper, just think of the almost two-minute song "RIP Harambe" from 2019. Speaking of music: Musk will be supported by the experienced Miley Cyrus as a musical guest at SNL - it is her sixth appearance on the show.
- What are you thinking right now
- Is IC motor has scope in the future
- What is the most punctual airport
- Which game should India's national game be
- How do you avoid the friend zone
- How Iskandar Malaysia is doing in 2015
- What is the goal of a dialogue
- Heartburn can trigger a panic attack
- What do civilians do during a firefight
- What was the reason for Galileo's death?
- What got you into acting
- How can I recover a forgotten power-on password
- Must use toothpaste
- Have you ever capsized while white water rafting?
- Who is Doomsday in DC Comics
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder is obsessive-compulsive disorder real
- Why argon is bigger than chlorine
- This budget gaming pc would work just fine
- Can radiation be washed off with water
- What are tiered area diagrams
- How popular is Ian Botham in England
- When was synesthesia discovered?
- What is demotic language
- Should I be worried about his ex-girlfriend?
- How many dimensions does an atom have
- Selena Gomez is gradually losing her popularity
- Why isn't Google indexing my blog
- Can birds generate buoyancy from their bodies
- When is the truth inappropriate?
- Is earnings better than coaching classes
- How is parking in Portsmouth, NH
- Will Scandinavia ever become a single country?
- How fast can your car go
- Let me get the phrase right