What is the best wireless headphone brand
The best in-ear headphones 2021 with bluetooth
True wireless in-ear headphones are all the rage and have become a top seller as the perfect smartphone accessory. Whether for on the go or for sports, in-ear headphones with Bluetooth are simply practical: With them, cable clutter is a thing of the past and, in contrast to headphone headphones, they are much more handy. To stow away, you simply put the plugs in their charging case, which in the best case scenario is so compact that it can sometimes disappear in a trouser pocket.
The disadvantages of in-ears are obvious or, in the worst case, on the floor. Because they are not connected to each other, they can easily fall out of your ear. In addition, due to the compact design, you have to live with limitations in terms of battery life and sometimes also the audio quality. But development in this area is progressing rapidly and improvements can be heard and measured with each new generation.
Below we present the best in-ear headphones in the form of our leaderboard and give you buying tips.
Purchase advice: What do I have to look out for when buying?
When buying in-ear headphones, there are a few things you should pay attention to in order to get the right model for you:
Design: in-ears or earbuds?
While in-ear headphones are inserted into the ear canal, earbuds are only hooked into these (e.g. Apple Air Pods). The full conclusion often brings better sound quality with it. In-ears also score with significantly more powerful bass, as the sound is also transmitted via the bones. Naturally, hangers have a hard time here.
However, you have to like the complete closure on the ear, some find it uncomfortable. Earbuds, on the other hand, have the advantage of not locking the user out of the environment, which promises more safety in road traffic.
Noise attenuation: with or without ANC?
In-ears can actively or passively attenuate outside noise. This means through the purely physical closure of the ear canal or actively through counter sound, which is also known as Active Noise Canceling (ANC). In-ears with ANC are more expensive, but attenuate outside noise more effectively and, in contrast to passive attenuation, eliminate deep and monotonous sounds better. Those who fly a lot or take the train will find a haven of peace in them.
connect explains: This is how ANC works
If you want to wear your in-ears primarily during sports, you should look out for models with certified IP protection. Plugs with splash protection are certified with IP54. However, there are also special sports in-ears.
Do you travel a lot and your smartphone supports wireless charging with wireless reverse charging? Then make sure that the charging cradle of the in-ears can also be charged wirelessly. So you can quickly and easily fill your earplugs with more minutes of listening pleasure by simply placing them on your smartphone.
Don't buy too cheap
The in-ear market is currently very large, some devices are already available on Amazon for 15 euros. However, if you don't just want to hear distorted rumbling, but also value music enjoyment, you can't avoid a budget of between 100 and 200 euros.
Which in-ear headphones are the best?
As is so often the case: more expensive devices have better features and material quality and accordingly do better in the test. We are therefore introducing you to our price-performance tips right here.
The best in-ear headphones: price-performance recommendation
- Samsung Galaxy Buds +: connect verdict: good (400 out of 500 points)
- Libtratone Track Air +: connect rating: good (407 out of 500 points)
>>> On the next page: Our leaderboard - the 10 best in-ears we tested.
Test: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 against CX400BT
TaoTronics TT-BH052 in the practical test
EarFun Air in the test: good in-ears for 60 euros
- When is Dylan's new album coming out?
- Reservation should be practiced continuously in India
- Why is giving better than receiving
- How do butterflies help with pollination
- How arrogant can intelligent people get
- INTPs are usually optimistic
- Where can I sell my bitcoins
- What are snakes to avoid as pets
- What do M A Investment Bankers do
- How does the extinction work in Texas
- Where are storm surges
- Where can I buy top mold products
- How is life Are you happy
- When should people not take aspirin?
- What is 3 times 7 10
- Can practice kickboxing or karate overcome depression
- What was your worst experience with Murphy's law
- What is determined by the Punnett square
- Mormonism is dying out
- Henri Pirenne is still worth reading
- Should I upgrade to Python 3 8
- Why doesn't rocket fuel freeze in space?
- Which script software should I buy
- Can AI take away teaching jobs
- What is quantitative geography
- Can a person be too compassionate
- How do you review a business process
- What is exploratory and affirmative factor analysis
- What is the setting time of cement
- Why do babies have more hiccups than adults
- What is a protein domain
- What is the process of laundry
- What is the general evaluation cycle
- How are batteries connected in the UPS