The Pharaoh King Tut was murdered
Five times wise - What did Tutankhamun really die of?
It is more or less undisputed: Tutankhamun died in 1324 or 1323 BC at the young age of almost 20 years. The day of death can be narrowed down even more. It should have been between the end of December and the middle of February. This is indicated by flowers that were found in the tomb of the ancient Egyptian king and that only bloomed at the time of the burial.
Was it murder? Or an illness?
However, legends and the imagination of researchers sprout about the cause of death of the pharaoh. In 1922 the English Egyptologist Howard Carter discovered the tomb and the most famous of all mummies. How could such a young king have died?
"Murder!" Was an initial thesis. A skull injury appeared to be evidence. But it turned out that the chipped piece of bone had only come off after death.
The other hypotheses for the death of the young pharaoh: broken legs and subsequent blood poisoning. A hunting accident. A malaria disease. A fall from a chariot. A bone disease like that of the king's close relatives. Sickle cell anemia. Lots of question marks.
And now the latest theory from England: the Pharaoh's death must have occurred during a battle. A chariot is said to have rolled over the unfortunate man when he was kneeling on the ground. The research result from the Cranfield Forensic Institute in Bedfordshire was gratefully received. The British TV broadcaster Channel 4 has produced a new film about Tutankhamun's life and death. And sensational news can't hurt.
- A rooster is a male hen
- Intermittent fasting and ketodiet works
- Which is greater than 35 or 55
- What carbohydrates increase blood sugar levels
- How culturally uniform is Russia
- What's your favorite neighborhood in Durango
- Is a Stratocaster good for playing rockabilly
- How should I define the projectile movement
- How long will the vinyl siding last
- Coin credit card startup is in trouble
- Boston wrote her own songs
- What is the philosophy of Scientology
- What is Batman's weak point
- How should my garden look like
- Is the R language useful for future purposes
- What are similar software like Camtasia
- Which countries have technocrats as leaders?
- Who created C 1
- What is the healthiest oatmeal
- Who is Luc Ashley
- How pollinate fruit trees
- What are some good party dance moves
- What are some common symptoms of laziness
- How is bursty traffic modeled