What are some good books on databases
The 3 best SQL books
Also check out my article on database books.
This book is a good choice for everyone who wants an easy-to-understand introduction and deep knowledge of the various database systems.
This book explains the most important databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB.
It starts with the basics and beginnings, e.g. what a database is etc.
Then it starts and you will get to know the basic functions of the table. Tables are used in the database to save or change data records.
In order to fill this table with data and to change it, you will next get to know a few basic commands, such as INSERT, UPDATE, etc.
Next in the book is how you can model databases. This will become important later when you want to work out together with your customer what the database should look like.
The modeling is done at a level where you don't need SQL yet, which makes it all the easier for the customer to understand how it will be structured.
You will also learn how to optimize your models so that you don't accidentally have too much duplicate data and other mistakes that happen quickly.
Then it goes back to your tables and how you can communicate between the tables.
Later on, more and more complex topics will come up, so that at the end you will have a really very good foundation in SQL programming.
- How do I calculate NPS returns
- How can I access ABC through Roku
- What causes trapped air in radiators
- How do you represent ellipsoid mathematically
- How do I market a clothing line
- How is waterproof electronics constructed?
- What do most people misunderstand about probability
- Can I learn to play theater online?
- How do I say bartender in Spanish
- Why is Trump the best dictator of all time
- How to make guns
- Are DEM data protected by copyright
- Should a woman swallow or not
- What addiction is not worth healing
- What is purification of the soul
- Democracy is not wanted by capitalists
- What does CID mean on social media
- How long does a butterfly live
- Is an iPad helpful when studying?
- How do I become a product tester
- How can I share subfolders in Dropbox
- What are the uses of an excavator
- Batman is a public domain property
- What is mold remediation