Muscle cells have many mitochondria
Mitochondrion in the electron microscope
Metabolism and energy
The nutrients supplied by the blood contain energy, but this energy is chemically bound and is not directly available to the cells. Just like gasoline in an engine, nutrients must first be burned to produce movement. This happens in special cell organs, the mitochondria, which are present in every muscle cell.
Because of their function as an energy supplier, "the mitochondria are also called the power plants" of the cells.
Mitochondria in the sarcomere
- Is Allscripts a level 5 company
- Regret your marriage now
- What can you do to become para-command
- What's the point of arguing
- What is the best folder synchronization algorithm
- What is the general evaluation cycle
- How to Cure Depressive Realism
- Running makes you mentally harder
- What is the capital of Slovenia 1
- Am I worthless 2
- We should avoid all forms of escapism
- NEET will be carried out in 2019
- Why do celebrities find beauty surgeries great?
- Heartburn can trigger a panic attack
- What is the formula for TATP explosives
- Why are liars the way they are
- What is cognitive behavioral therapy training
- Why do plants have large vacuoles?
- Is Weezer good live
- What are your favorite films and why
- How can anyone justify being a billionaire?
- How are computer servers made
- Can Chinese citizens own a private plane?
- Can you use yum in ubuntu