What are the most popular plastic itams
So everyone can avoid plastic in everyday life
Can a layperson differentiate between the different plastics?
Plastics all look and feel very similar. Therefore, a layman can hardly tell them apart. The triangular recycling symbol or the letter abbreviation for the specific plastic is noted on many products and especially on packaging. However, this marking is voluntary; therefore it is not found on all packaging and products.
How can the use of plastic be avoided?
Since short-lived plastic packaging makes up a third of the consumption of plastics in Germany, everyone can do a lot when shopping to significantly reduce these quantities. Examples of a low-plastic everyday life:
- Buy it fresh, unpackaged food.
- Use Reusable systems made of glass or plastic, such as yoghurt in reusable jars or drinks in reusable bottles - bottled regionally.
- Dispense You on Disposable cutlery and tableware. Alleged "organic" cutlery and crockery are no alternatives, because their production is also complex and has no significant environmental benefit. Party or picnic dishes can, however, be made of reusable plastic. Pay attention to PE or PP, because these plastics do not contain plasticizers that are harmful to health.
- Drink up Tap water instead of single-use plastic bottles. This not only saves plastic waste, it also saves a lot of money. A liter of drinking water usually costs just 0.2 cents. Very cheap mineral water costs around 20 cents; This means that tap water is at least 100 times cheaper than mineral water from plastic bottles.
- Many products are packed excessively. It is advisable to avoid them as well as the expensive gift packaging that is often offered, which often costs even more. Motto: Better to buy more product than packaging. Feel free to write to the manufacturer if you are dissatisfied with excessive packaging.
- Water in the product leads to unnecessary packaging waste. Who for example Soap used instead of liquid soap or shower gel or Washing powder concentrate instead of liquid detergents, saves waste.
- Housewares or desk utensils made of plastic can often be replaced by equally durable products made of metal, wood, porcelain or glass.
- To prevent even more Microplastics If it gets into the environment, it helps to use certified natural cosmetics or carefully read through the ingredients.
Are alternatives always ecologically better?
Unfortunately, there is not an ecologically better or more convenient alternative for every application. Simply replacing plastic with paper is putting pressure on our forests; Textiles made from conventional cotton pollute the environment through pesticides and enormous water consumption. The many plastic components in cars have contributed to the fact that the cars are lighter and thus use less fuel.
A life entirely without plastic is not a solution, but everyone can avoid the many disposable items and packaging made of plastic.
- What are the effects of errors
- Ibuprofen can cause a rash
- How do you deal with friendlessness
- What does the word Futz mean
- Would a theremin work in a vacuum
- How does a Schmidt Cassegrain telescope work
- Why are softball players so fat
- Consider biracial black
- What is the Sinhala word for wallet?
- The surname Ozment is of Turkish origin
- How many polygons does a person have
- Beheads James Foley a forgery
- What happened to Jimi Hendrix's Telecaster
- How scientists found the gravitational waves
- What courses are important after civil engineering
- When does a woman start producing milk
- How was copra born
- Who holds the mortgage deed
- What is liver cell cancer
- Will Mi A2 receive an Android Q update
- What is a backlink to your website
- What are some amazing WYSIWYG editors
- Why do cats squeeze soft things together?