What is SAP online training
A SAP training course gives you extensive knowledge of the software - from the system introduction to subject-specific application training to the certified SAP consultant.
What you learn in a SAP training course depends on your professional goals and the industry in which you work. There are roughly two different qualification levels: users and consultants. The individual areas are also divided into different requirement levels.
The right training for every target group
Users convince in their qualified handling of SAP applications. You know how to deal with individual SAP components as well as cross-departmental interfaces and know almost all of the system's work processes.
Depending on the industry, different user certificates can be obtained; these are aimed at young professionals and lateral entrants to experienced SAP users.
These SAP user certificates can be acquired, among other things:
- External accounting - accounts receivable
- External accounting - financial accounting
- External accounting - accounts payable
- Foundation Level - System Handling
- Human Capital Management - Personal Administration
- Internal accounting - cost centers and internal orders
- Materials management - processing of purchasing processes
- Production planning
- Shipping and warehouse management with warehouse management
- Distribution - processing of sales orders
Become a SAP consultant
As a SAP consultant, you will analyze the company's specific needs and adapt the software accordingly. If necessary, as a SAP consultant, you will also train other employees. Depending on your specialization in the previous courses, you focus on finance (FI), human resources (HCM), materials management (MM) or sales (SD).
For many course participants, participation in introductory user courses is already included, otherwise you first have to complete the necessary user seminars in order to become a certified SAP consultant.
With the successful completion of a consultant course you will achieve the SAP consultant certificate SAP Application Consultant Associate. This degree is the first of a total of four levels for a SAP consultant. There are also the consultant profiles "Delta", "Specialist" and "Professional" - the individual levels can be reached with a successful examination, a certain number of completed projects and a certain amount of professional experience.
- Why is Ashoka University in great demand
- What is Bootstrap and a Framework 1
- Can we make oxygen?
- Who will win today's NatWest match?
- How vulnerable are email accounts to hacking
- What is Black Hat SEO 8
- How do you conjure up a crossroads daemon
- How old does a corn snake get
- What happens when income tax is abolished
- How is the Google WiFi system
- Why is Pazuzu considered a daemon
- Do you know that I am grammatically correct
- Is INIFD better than NIFT
- Are Americans biased towards ginger?
- Is there gravity in the water
- What is a gravitational soliton
- How do I calm my food anxiety
- Does a lower blood pressure sharpen a person's memory
- Should I double my major or study abroad?
- How safe is the Srinagar Leh highway
- How will Toastmasters be helpful in studying
- What does GP mean in medicine
- Karma punishes narcissistic people
- Which diaper cream is safe for cats