How can I become a leader
At its meeting on February 15, 2019, the Federal Council decided to exchange driving licenses. This early, staggered exchange is necessary to implement European requirements. According to the so-called Third EU Driving License Directive (Directive 2006/126 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on driving licenses (OJ L 107 of April 25, 2015, p. 68)), all before January 19, 2033 Exchange driving licenses issued in 2013. This is to ensure that all driving licenses that are still in circulation in the EU are given a uniform template, which in particular meets current requirements for protection against forgery.
The exchange is staggered as follows:
I. Driving licenses issued up to and including December 31, 1998:
|Year of birth of the driver's license holder||Day by which the driver's license must be exchanged|
|1971 or later||19.01.2025|
II. Driving licenses issued after January 1st, 1999 *:
|Year of issue||Day by which the driver's license must be exchanged|
* Holders of a driver's license whose year of birth is before 1953 must exchange their driver's license by January 19, 2033, regardless of the year of issue of the driver's license.
After the above deadline, your old driver's license will become invalid.
It is only an administrative exchange. Your driving license remains unchanged. Additional regular medical examinations or other examinations are not associated with this. They continue to exist only for certain occupational groups with special responsibility. The newly issued driver's license is limited to 15 years, regardless of the underlying driving license. After this period of validity has expired, a new driver's license must be issued. This regulation serves in particular to update names and photos.
- What is Obama's mailing address?
- How do you feel differently in yoga?
- What is a 220 socket used for?
- Why don't girls date me
- What is flash catalyst used for?
- What is the chemical formula of orthoclase
- Satan will return
- Which race wears slides with socks
- How do tornadoes and hurricanes differ?
- How does Bruce Banner make money
- Chips on credit cards have gotten smaller
- What is the pollFirst method in Java
- What is the hydrolysis of carbonate
- What should boys do after a love failure
- Is cryptocurrency viewed as money
- Life consists of moments
- Karma punishes narcissistic people
- What satisfies your soul every day
- Human rights What would equality look like
- How can I get my Facebook ID
- Who told you about Pink Floyd?
- What are the kala azar
- How can I unblock restricted numbers
- When did beer pong start?
- How and when will humanity end
- What is a chav for the British
- May people APJ Abdul Kalam
- Who is the greatest American philosopher
- How easy is it to camouflage with Google AdWords
- What is ajura 1
- What is a Class III aerosol
- What are arctic adventures
- Will LinkedIn XING be buried
- What is Mumbai famous for