Who invented the lotion
Hans & Franz
Lotion for naturally beautiful breasts and a smoother cleavage
20.07.2020 – 11:06
MyVitalSkin GmbH & Co KG
Breasts are always seen as a central point in the art of seduction.
To feel more attractive and confident, many women undergo surgery.
Biotulin has succeeded in developing a combination of active ingredients that provides a visible lifting effect within a very short time and makes the breast appear firmer. Hans & Franz is the cosmetic solution for increasing the volume of the breast and for tightening the tissue, without any surgical intervention.
At the same time, Hans & Franz cares for the skin and supplies it with sufficient moisture.
An independent effectiveness study has shown that after just 27 days of use, 75 percent of the test subjects noticed a significant visible effect. After 56 days of use, it was even 100 percent.
But what exactly is the secret of Hans & Franz? It is the combination of amino acid, which is obtained from plant starch through biotechnology, and Spilanthol, a plant-based local anesthetic.
This combination of active ingredients, unique in the world, makes Hans & Franz an innovative cosmetic product.
The Hans & Franz lotion is the product for more beautiful breasts, elastic skin and a smoother cleavage.
It goes without saying that Hans & Franz is 100 percent hormone-free and free of microplastics.
You can find more information at: www.biotulin.de
MyVitalSkin GmbH & Co KG
Monschauer Strasse 12
Original content from: MyVitalSkin GmbH & Co KG, transmitted by news aktuell
- Why do cats squeeze soft things together?
- Why is universal free education still debated?
- Which software engineering internship should I do
- How do you wear a blazer
- Why did Rachel Nicols leave ESPN
- Can I choose a lottery number
- Port 465 is a TCP or UDP
- Is it worth the gender dysphoria
- Why did YouTube delete my video
- Are bass boosts harmful to our ears?
- What is the power of your brain
- How can I unblock restricted numbers
- May prescribe doctors out of state
- What is the meaning of polymorphism
- What are some great sample-based music
- Braet WiFi your brain
- The Unicorn 150 is discontinued
- Is it good to talk to ourselves?
- When will the next industrial revolution come?
- Painkillers affect brain function
- Russia is planning to invade Poland
- Where can I find VA customers
- What are the best colleges around Chennai
- What a dessert is your weakness
- People have swarms for ugly people
- What genre of music is Linkin Park
- How powerful is the Microsoft Surface Neo
- How do recruiters work in Japan
- Have you ever held moldavite
- How can I clean my laptop system?
- What is the weakness of higher education
- How great was the Buddha
- What is abuse