Is Gaia male or female
Part of speech: noun, (male)Minor forms:
- IPA: [ˈꞬɛːa]
- 1) Earth goddess, personified earth, mother and wife of Uranus
- 1) “The other attack on Zeus came from Typhon, one of Gaa and Tartarus begotten monster, from whose shoulders 100 snakes and dragon heads grew. "
Further information in the entry: Gaia
- Nominative: singular Gaa; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Gaa
Gaas; Plural —
- Dative: singular Gaa; Plural —
- Accusative: singular Gaa; Plural —
Entries from our dictionary containing "Gäa":
Neogea: ... ancient Greek νέος (neos) "new" and γαῖα (gaia) "earth, the land" after the goddess Gaea, ancient Greek Γαῖα (Gaia), the mother of the earth in Greek ...
Notogea: ... (notos) "south, south of" and γαῖα (gaia) "earth, the land" after the goddess Gäa, ancient Greek Γαῖα (Gaia), the mother of the earth in ancient Greek Synonyms: ...
Arctogea: ... ἄρκτος (Arktos) "north" and γαῖα (gaia) "earth, the land" after the goddess Gaea, ancient Greek Γαῖα (Gaia), the mother of the earth in Greek ...
Γαῖα:… Θέα Examples of use: 1) Γαῖα Οὐρανὸν καὶ Πόντοv γεννάει. Gaea gives birth to Uranus and Pontus. 1) "αἱ δ’ ἄμβροτον ὄσσαν ...
Rhyme: German: -ɛːa: Rhyme Pronunciation / Phonetic Spelling (IPA): ɛːa Spellings: -äa Similar rhymes: Rhyming words two-syllable Gäa three-syllable Gasträa Judea Nicäa Pangäa four-syllable Galilee Neogäa Notogäa
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Gäa" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gäa/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Gäa" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Gaas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Gäa Hyphenation: Gä | as Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Gaelic (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: Hyphenation: Gaelic, singular 2nd variant das Gä | li | sche…
Gaelic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gä | li | sche Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɡɛːlɪʃə]…
Gaelic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gä | li | schen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɡɛːlɪʃn̩]…
Gaelic (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Gaelic Hyphenation: Gaelic Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
chamois (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Gämse; Plural the chamois genitive: singular ...
Chamois (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gäm | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɡɛmzn̩]…
Chamois horn (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular das Gämshorn; Plural the chamois horns genitive: ...
Chamois horns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Gämshorn Hyphenation: Gäms | hor | ne Pronunciation / stress:…
Chamois horns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Gämshorns Hyphenation: Gäms | hor | nes Pronunciation / stress:…
- How does the virtual world work
- Is maltodextrin healthy?
- What is the best PHP PDF library
- What is the ideology of Russia
- What is technical philosophy
- Where does Nigeria get its electricity from?
- All life insurance is good
- Why is Chennai an arid city
- Why do people hate sweet corn
- What was special about Gandhi
- What is explosive running
- Creative writers always feel lonely
- What are you grateful for in 2016
- What makes Salman Khan so special
- Is the TV Show available in torrent
- Are Indian girls afraid of sex?
- Which 3D printing material is the most flexible
- Someone is writing books
- Why do I have murderous impulses
- Why do vampires have fangs
- Was Jesus against all human traditions
- What is an opcode in a microcontroller
- You can use Adobe Student Edition commercially
- Ring is a countable noun