Why do you want to do banking
How can our banking app Zak support you in times of social distancing?
The corona crisis drastically restricts our lives: We stay at home, rarely go to a store and do not want to exchange any cash if possible. We are also currently looking at third-party keyboards and pinpads at cash registers with a good deal of suspicion. At the same time, we are all shopping more online and want to pay conveniently. With our banking app Zak you can make your life easier - because you only need your own smartphone for all your banking transactions.
Pay cashless and contactless when shoppingZak has mobile payment, which means you can use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay - and you can shop comfortably and securely with them. If you want to pay in the store, you simply hold your smartphone up to the card reader. You don't need to enter a PIN or touch any cash. By the way, you can also pay with mobile payment when shopping online. And best of all: the use of mobile payment with Zak is free of charge. You can activate Zak-Mobile Payment directly in the app using a free virtual Visa prepaid card. You can top up these in real time via Zak. The loaded amount is available to you immediately. In addition to the virtual credit card, Zak also includes a physical Maestro and, if desired, a credit card. If you don't want a new virtual credit card, you can also activate mobile payment for your Zak credit card. Both free!
The following additional features will help you to keep an overview of your expenses and budget at all times. No matter where you are - even at home.
Transfer moneyOf course, you can also transfer money, scan and pay your bills or manage shared expenses with your friends - completely digitally - and transfer money to them in real time with one click on your smartphone.
Do all banking with your smartphone ...With Zak you can do all your banking - and even make provisions for old age! You can open a 3rd pillar account at any time and flexibly, and you can also invest your retirement savings in securities. Everything with your smartphone - at home on the sofa!
... and even open the account.Don't have a Zak account yet? Of course, you can simply open it with your smartphone: download the app, open an account, and get started. It only takes a few minutes - and you're ready! And Zak is still free.
Do you like Zak? Then recommend it to your friends.
For every successful recommendation to a friend, you both get 25 CHF each.
Zak is straightforward and free. Try it out - you can find out more here.
open an account
- Avoid being socially awkward in school
- Why do criminals confess to cellmates
- How are you an exceptional personality
- How is network traffic monitored in schools
- How do athletes react to losses
- How do I become a Dapps developer
- What is a Buddhist place of worship
- What are the basics in hip hop
- What can be treated with hypnotherapy
- What are your best noise edits
- Is oil renewable or non-renewable Why
- How effective is Excedrin for migraines
- How do CEOs reveal to customers
- How do navigation systems work
- What's the point of arguing
- Why can't I stop beatboxing?
- Does it help hold your breath to stop the fear
- How can I learn Lebanese Arabic
- How is your EIL interview
- Education improves common sense
- How to convert items to other items
- Are any rear car windows laminated
- How does Groupon work as an advertisement
- Which is the oldest mosque in India