Can parasites cause a rash?
The viruses of warts, for example, are transmitted by smear infection through the smallest injuries to the skin and mucous membranes.
Athlete's foot is also transmitted through direct contact with the diseased skin flakes. If the flakes of skin become detached from the body, it is also possible to infect them through loose flakes, for example in the swimming pool, as fungi like a moist environment.
Streptococci are also transmitted by smear infection. The bacteria settle in the nose and throat of sick people and are passed on mainly by children in kindergarten or school. The pathogens stick to the hands and thus reach other parts of the body.
The risk of infection is particularly high with dry, cracked skin or with previous illnesses such as neurodermatitis or other chronic skin diseases. Parasite infestation or small skin injuries are also risk factors for a skin infection by streptococci.
Deep purulent inflammation of a hair follicle, called boils, is also caused by bacteria - staphylococci. Bacteria also trigger abscesses, an encapsulated collection of pus. They are also transmitted through a smear infection.
Parasites like ticks, lice, fleas or mites can pave the way for a skin infection. The stings or bites represent the entry point for pathogens. Scabies is caused by mites that deposit eggs and balls of feces in the epidermis. These secretions lead to the formation of blisters and wheals on the skin.
- What is the generic name for Pradaxa
- What are tips for solving HackerRank challenges
- I ask too many questions 1
- Hawaii has poisonous snakes
- How do you start with Ejabberd?
- Why is Edgar Allan Poe famous
- When did Sigmund Freud die?
- Why is the Chicago Emergency System out of date
- What is the price of Tata Nexon
- Is aura photography real
- How strong was the North Vietnamese will
- What is Grade 11 in NTT Data
- Why is America so successful
- What is 20 2 30 2
- How do you say bored in Dutch?
- What are properties and qualities of cancer
- What was the common law in England
- You can activate my deactivated Facebook account
- Which IT jobs are losing
- How is Tijuana for night life
- How deep are kitchen counters
- Wharton rejects who
- Is Gloria a normal name