What is the best desktop for architects
Laptop or desktop?
Working in changing rooms at the university, alone or in a group, at home or with parents, on the train, on vacation ... The demands on mobility clearly speak in favor of purchasing a laptop instead of a desktop. With the same performance, a desktop is initially cheaper, but the added value of a laptop clearly outweighs the additional costs. In addition, with a desktop monitor, keyboard & mouse and speakers have to be purchased separately.
Not to be confused with laptops / notebooks are the so-called netbooks, which have insufficient computing power. Like tablets, they are well suited for office, research and internet applications, but by no means for productive work in architecture.
However, the classifications netbook - notebook / laptop - desktop are not clearly separated; there is a lot of overlap here. For example, there are powerful small ultrabooks with 12 "displays, good performance and long battery life and well under 1 kg in weight, but also notebooks with displays over 17" that weigh more than 4 kg and are only suitable for occasional transport. The latter have an extremely short battery life, but are still more mobile than any desktop. The so-called "2-in-1 devices" or "convertibles" such as the Lenovo Yoga, Microsoft Surface Pro or some Dell laptops are - depending on requirements - suitable to a limited extent. In this respect, generally valid statements can hardly be made.
Therefore, you will find general technical information and explanations about the hardware equipment of a laptop and finally some concrete examples from different price regions. Devices from Apple are not discussed in more detail at this point, as the variety of models there is comparatively small. Since the hardware is also the same as with "normal" Windows laptops, the general explanations also apply analogously to Apple products.
- What are aesthetics and ergonomics
- What do most people misunderstand about probability
- What are the best YouTube political channels
- What should you never do in Philadelphia
- Nepal still has a king
- Why do we need CCNA
- What's your wish list for iOS 7
- Driving Tesla himself 1
- What are the quirks of mathematicians
- What is the best Quora Windows Phone app
- What is the best water still machine
- Are Israelis white
- Why are twin flame relationships so painful
- What is the sustainable competitive advantage of SV Angels
- What is an avionics engineer
- Are narcissists constantly self-projecting
- Why is humanitarian aid important
- What are some recent examples of injustice
- What is a chav for the British
- What is a rural organization
- What drives someone to be a musician
- How do neutrons differ from protons?
- How does factor V Leiden affect pregnancy
- How would you conquer the earth