The Equil 2 smartpen is worth it
Equil Smartpen 2 test
Record your thoughts, notes, pictures or sketches digitally, but without foregoing the convenience of analogue writing. The Equil Smartpen 2 can write on conventional paper like a normal ballpoint pen, but your writing ends up digitally on your smartphone, tablet or laptop without any special paper or refills.
Equi Smartpen 2 test
The Equil Smartpen 2 uses a commercially available ballpoint pen refill and can use it to write normally on conventional paper. Thanks to a small receiver which is attached to the upper edge of the paper, the smartpen can record and save every movement. There are two different ways: Either the stored data is sent to the end device in real time or it is stored in the integrated memory until the pen is connected to a device and the data is synchronized. The ideal solution to always have digital notes at hand and to edit, improve and forward them if necessary.
The smartpen can be connected to the smartphone, tablet or laptop via Bluetooth or a USB cable. Because the Equil Smartpen 2 can write on any paper, it stands out from many other products. Just start writing without paying special paper. The Equil Notes`s handwriting recognition converts your handwritten texts into machine text. No more tedious typing of notes and texts on the PC. Always have your notes at hand, simply upload your files via Dropbox, Evernote and many more and access them from anywhere. With the Equil Sketch App you can easily create graphics and give your creativity free space. Since the pen works on all devices, iOS, Android or Windows, anyone can view the files anytime, anywhere, edit and improve them.
The specially designed case, which serves as a charging station for the recipient and the pen and as a convenient means of transport, offers a practical storage option. It also offers space for a replacement refill and the pen cover.
Thanks to its ergonomic design, the pen lies very comfortably in the hand and weighs only 51 grams in comparison.According to the manufacturer, the pen offers an uninterrupted service life of 8 hours, or one week with an average period of use. The receiver has an integrated memory of 4GB, which can hold approx. 10,000 fully written pages.
Advantages of the Equil Smartpen 2 at a glance:
- The natural way to capture your brilliant thoughts
- Save, share and organize your notes and sketches while using real ink and paper
- Convert your handwriting into text that you can edit
- Easily share your notes and sketches via the cloud
- Compatible with all devices
The scope of delivery includes:
- Equil smartpen 2
- Sensor with memory
- Charging case
- Charging cable
- 1 additional ink cartridge
- User Guide
Requirements and device compatibility
- OS 10.7 or higher
- Intel Core Duo, 1.5GHz, 2GB RAM
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 or higher
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core, 2.1GHz, 2GB RAM
- iOS 8 or higher
- Android 4 or higher
Equil Smartpen 2 review: what customers say
In the following, we have compiled the positive and negative aspects of the Equil Smartpen 2 for you, based on customer reviews.
At the beginning, customers perceive it as positive that the Equil smartpen 2 can write on any paper. All you need to do is attach a sensor. However, it is criticized that the range of the sensor is too short and that the last two lines are no longer saved on a DIN A4 page. On the other hand, the handwriting recognition is rated as good and even umlauts are recognized.
The transport label, as well as the storage box, are well thought out, according to customer reviews. The software is rated negatively because it is slow. In addition, the Equil Smartpen 2 model is criticized for the fact that it is not possible to export the written text and that texts can only be transferred via the copy & paste clipboard. In contrast, the resolution of the written text is high with this smartpen model. Another negative aspect, according to customers, is the data exchange with a local OneNote version on the computer. In addition, the iOS version of the software does not work with the Equil Smartpen 2.
Another point where opinions differ is the volume of the pen when you write. Some customers find the hum with this model annoying and cannot use the digital pen well for work. Others, however, hardly notice the hum. The Equil smartpen model is also criticized for the fact that there is no support from support in case of problems.
Furthermore, the associated docking station is perceived as useful, as the pen and receiver can be charged at the same time on a USB port. The model is also praised Smartpen Equil 2 the offline mode, which automatically switches on after an interruption of use of 10 minutes and thus conserves the battery. Pages are also saved in offline mode.
Still interesting for you:
Neo smartpen 2
Smartpen without special paper
- Which solid waste is least important
- Is the GDP balance and full employment the same
- You can trade options by the hour
- Have you ever changed your core values?
- What are some experiences with asm js
- What happened during the Trojan War
- Is WuFuYuan Tapioca Pearl black halal
- The newest iPad is still flexing
- What is ODOO ERP
- What are the alternatives to AdMob
- How effective is thyroid treatment
- What are the disadvantages of binge watching
- Why can't you just say death
- What is residual imbalance
- What do you think of these leggings
- What is 3D visualizer
- Why do prisons sometimes have educational programs?
- How much does a gallstone diagnosis cost
- Why is Shopify better than WooCommerce
- What if we don't compete
- What is the exact definition of amorphous?
- We should avoid all forms of escapism
- What does it mean to drive someone in a motorboat
- Make yourself comfortable when you are someone's muse
- What's your favorite PUBG weapon
- Will Klance be a canon
- What are the rules of Sharia law
- What is the main occupation in Pakistan
- What are some major sources for Taekwondo
- How can I make my own margarine
- Why is women's clothing so complicated
- What is the healthiest toothpaste
- Is sexual harassment illegal on Quora?
- Which programming language is open source