What are some unexpected lethal things
Into the Night on Netflix: 12 Things That Don't Make Sense
The new Netflix series Into the Night started on May 1, 2020 and quickly earned a place in Netflix's top 10. The Belgian original has a multicultural group of survivors flee from the deadly rays of the sun on an airplane. A tense intimate play with massive logic errors unfolds in a very small space. We have put together a small overview.
Into the Night: This Netflix series is great fun
To get straight to the point: I had a lot of fun with Into the Night. The series is approximately 37-minute long with its six episodes extremely entertaining and entertaining. The airplane chamber play with its explosive ensemble of figures is more than once reminiscent of the House of Money.
In the Spanish Netflix hit, too, the mixture of suspense, kitsch and clichés wins over one or the other logic error. As a science fiction series, Into the Night does not take science very seriously. Lined up here Nonsense of nonsenseWhich, in connection with the extremely constructed conflicts on board the A-320 aircraft, causes a lot of frustration.
Into The Night on Netflix: There is no logic in the Apocalypse
The mistakes in Into the Night are so diverse and glaring that the question arises as to whether the scriptwriters even researched their series project. It starts with the characters who appear in the face of the solar apocalypse as unexpected experts reveal in various areas.
- So can a Helicopter pilot suddenly fly a passenger plane and even land without any problems with the help of a YouTube tutorial.
- A Geriatric nurse can suddenly treat and cauterize gunshot wounds in an emergency.
- And a Sky Marshall turns out to be an expert in mechanical engineering who can easily repair complex on-board electronics.
Into the Night: No idea about airplanes and technology
The main location of Into the Night is an airplane, more precisely an A-320 machine. Even so, the authors have failed to get a basic understanding of the Function of a passenger plane and to acquire general knowledge of technology and physics.
Here some examples:
- A Hole in the window a pressurized cabin can be sealed with a simple board and tape, even though the inner wall is curved.
- There are tens of thousands of passenger planes in the air every day. Nevertheless, at no point in the series is it apparent that this is the case other planes on the way.
- An airplane cannot do it by itself and without using the engines drive backwards.
- Insubordinate passengers are in the Airplane toilet locked. The authors probably forgot that these can be opened from the inside.
- With the help of an ordinary radio, a Radio message from a space station be received.
- Physics basic course: Angry soldiers drive behind the starting machine and shoot at it. They hit one of the front side windows.
In Into the Night, many more errors creep in every second, which we cannot even list here in their entirety. One of the funniest mistakes, however, is complete ignorance of the Human anatomy.
Into the Night: Netflix series don't have to be logical
For example, the Russian passenger reveals one Scar under her belly button and tells of their distant or sold kidney. I only had a 4 in biology, but even I know that this can't be anatomically correct.
Also that one Blood poisoning can be treated by simply removing a piece of necrotic skin, leaves even a layman's hands clasped over his head.
Into the Night rejects scientific logic. Actually, that's not bad at all. After all, the tension and the claustrophobic terror should be in the foreground here. Nevertheless, the series does not even manage to follow its own rules.
So the series explains to us that the sun deadly gamma radiation that destroys the DNA of biological materials such as humans, food and fuel. After we are told several times that the sun is also necessary for the aircraft Kerosene makes it unusable, ordinary car fuel does not appear to be impaired. The characters use cars several times in areas that have already been destroyed by the sun.
Yes, into the night can be quite a frustrating experience. Nevertheless, the series enjoys great popularity worldwide. The motto here is: just turn off your head, Have fun and enjoy the characters' hysterical arguments.
You can watch the trailer for Into the Night here:
Podcast for Netflix Subscribers: Is Tyler Raker - Extraction Worth It?
In this mini-episode of our Stream Flurry podcast, we take a close look at the Netflix action film Tyler Rake: Extraction and discuss who's worth it for.
At this point you will find external content from Podigee, which complements the article. You can display it and hide it again with one click.
Andrea asks action fan Jenny about the highlights of the film, the action scenes and the line of brutality. There are also several action and war films that you can mark after Tyler Rake.
Have you already watched Into the Night? Did you notice all the mistakes?
- Help self-development books
- Do biofuels improve energy security
- What are some tips for playing Outlast
- Which battery lasts longer without charge?
- What does Syawal
- How is Tokyo prepared for an earthquake
- Essentially, BPD is a spiritual disorder
- Why everyone is so obsessed with perfection
- Which are some online email sellers
- Where are the pressure points for the side cavities
- What is an intuitive explanation from MapReduce
- What are the requirements for good nucleophiles
- What are you old enough to remember
- What is FOV sexuality
- Now hate R Ashwin
- What are the current requirements for the web browser
- What does the word Ashtanga mean
- How can I maintain my property records
- How many counties are there in Connecticut
- How awful are you
- Is marriage mandatory in Islam
- How much do dogs love people
- How do people abuse the term IQ
- In the Bible, who Noah's grandfather was
- Has American culture corrupted religion
- Which rhino died out in 2018
- Can light be more stationary
- What is a Java binary file
- Kills whiskey bees and wasps
- Why is credit important in business
- What is the error code 495
- What is meant by delayed transmission
- What is an invoice without an order
- Why are genetically modified foods good