What is diploma mechanical
Graduate engineer (FH)
The prerequisite is a degree from a university of applied sciences specializing in electrical engineering or energy system electronics or an equivalent.
Teamwork, manual skills, practical experience in the design, construction and operation of switchgear in the mains voltage range and knowledge in the field of electrical measurement of mechanical quantities, as well as signal processing and data acquisition and processing using a PC are required. This also applies to knowledge of programming; e.g. using "LabView". Knowledge of automation technology, optics / laser technology and microelectronics is an advantage.
You can look forward to a diverse, varied and interesting activity in scientific research in the broad field of mechanical process engineering.
- Type of employment
- Full time
- Period of employment
- Salary group 11 TV-L
- Application deadline
- Monday, July 12, 2021 - 11:59 pm
- University / institution
- University of Stuttgart
- Institute / institution
- Institute for Mechanical Process Engineering
- Böblinger Strasse 72
- 70199 Stuttgart, Germany
- contact person
- Prof. Carsten Mehring
- [email protected]
- What is a website development
- Will there be a controversial republican convention?
- What are incentives in business
- Are industrial robots a cause of unemployment?
- What makes a song a rhapsody
- Which institute is best suited for internships
- Why is Cristiano Ronaldo so cute
- Why is CSGO so addicting?
- When does espresso taste like burnt?
- Who remembers their past incarnations
- What kind of thinking motivates us
- What is Rootkhp APK
- Are rabbit skins hypoallergenic
- Can parasites cause a rash?
- How to contact the Dubai Dolphinarium
- What are the most common spiritual practices
- What is the Starliner's aborted start system
- Which are larger rats or mice
- Who makes the softest sweatshirts
- Who should play the next James Bond
- What is the best bread softener
- Who is the greatest bheem or duryodhan
- Why is religion so divisive
- Is the word ethical to be used?
- What are the largest diving equipment companies
- What was summed up in the First World War
- What does Balaji Vishwanathan think of Africa?
- Do electric bikes make so much noise
- What is relative isotope mass
- Why do people watch test cricket
- What features should linkedin add
- Why can't I play in PUBG squads?
- Crowdfunding always has a future
- Painkillers affect brain function