What is life energy for you
Do you often feel tired and drained? Are you listless and unfocused? Don't know how to cope with your everyday tasks?
The loss of life energy is often a creeping process that has built up unconsciously through years of stress or negative events in life.
The consequences of chronic stress can include: B. by
- Tension in the muscles
- a headache
- Circulatory and metabolic disorders
- Poor concentration
- or depressed mood
to make noticable. Your body and your mind need the life energy for all functions and organs. If it is too low, your system will only work on the back burner. In order to replenish your energy and permanently reduce stress, your body and mind need time to regenerate.
Here are some suggestions for you to increase your energy level again:
- Take time for yourself and reflect on yourself and your thoughts
- Reconsider your inner drivers: which of them are your personal energy robbers (example: perfectionism? Helper syndrome?)
- Recognize the energy vampires around you and try to gain distance: Who is sucking up your energy? After which encounters do you feel tired and drained? Set yourself limits!
- Get strength from nature: Enjoy the wonderful nature with all your senses, it gives you strength and brings you to rest.
- Allow yourself enough sleep: consciously try to perceive your biorhythm and give your body the necessary relaxation.
- Eat a healthy diet: consciously listen to your body and eat what is good for you. You are what you eat!
- Learn relaxation exercises: With meditation you can learn to focus again and to feel your inner center, with breathing exercises you can calm down and recharge your batteries.
- Focus on the positive things in your life and practice gratitude.
- End each day with a smile.
- Let go of everything that robs you of strength and energy.
"Peace begins with each of us taking care of our body and mind every day." (Thich Nhat Hanh)
The next Stress management course starts on18.08.2020. It takes place 8 times a week for 90 minutes and you learn how you can stop your carousel of thoughts, improve your concentration, strengthen your self-confidence and relieve your tension in order to be better able to cope with your future stresses.
For more information, please send me an email[email protected]
- Who is the President of Kenya
- How to say magazine in Japanese
- What is the dark side of psychopaths
- Why do prisons sometimes have educational programs?
- Why can't I be treated the same way
- Where can I vote in Canada
- Can fruit flies lay eggs in humans
- Is it possible that humans are a virus?
- Is anyone still using printed encyclopedia
- The Greeces believers would confiscate the property of the land
- How does a summary app work
- Doctors should tell patients they are dying
- Is Ben Riley Jazz drummer still alive
- What can a physicist do
- Do you watch these zombie tv shows
- Ice cream is high in carbohydrates
- What is mobile accessory
- What is the start time of the router
- What is the main source of convection
- What analytics tools track Ajax events
- Australia had a wild west period
- How do Twitter hashtags work
- Why are most Americans cowardly hypocrites
- If happiness lies in pleasure