Underline album titles as you write
Type with the onscreen keyboard on the iPhone
In any app where you can enter or edit text, the on-screen keyboard appears when you tap a text field. You can enter text by tapping individual keys, or you can use QuickPath to enter text by sliding your finger from letter to letter without lifting your finger. (QuickPath is not available for all languages.) Do not lift your finger until you have finished typing a word. You can use one of these methods to input or switch methods in the middle of a sentence. (If you on type after swiping a word, the entire word is deleted.)
Note: As you swipe to enter text, Siri suggests alternatives to the word you're typing instead of suggesting the next word.
To enter text, do any of the following:
Enter capital letters: Tap the Shift key to enter capital letters. You can also tap the Shift key with your finger and move your finger to the letter key you want without lifting it.
Activate Caps Lock: Double-tap the Shift key.
Automatically enter a period and a space at the end of a sentence: Double tap the spacebar.
Correct spelling: Tap a misspelled word (underlined in red) to see suggested corrections, then tap a suggested word to replace the word or type in the correction.
Enter numbers, punctuation marks or symbols: Tap or on .
Undo the last edit: Swipe left with three fingers.
Restore the last editing process: Swipe right with three fingers.
Enter emoji: Tap or on to switch to the emoji keyboard. You can search for an emoji by entering a commonly used word such as "heart" or "smiley" in the search field above the emoji keyboard and swiping over the emojis that appear.
You can also connect a Magic Keyboard (sold separately) if you want to dictate text instead of entering it by hand.
- Is motor oil really just motor oil
- Can I have 100,000,000,000
- How does content aggregation curation affect search engine optimization
- How to use a band saw
- How do you say blockchain in Khmer
- What does dyskinesia mean
- Boston wrote her own songs
- Is China a city and a country
- What is a good day management solution
- How will the telecommunications course help me
- What is your career strategy
- Can upgrading a website affect SEO?
- Should I buy Dropbox stock?
- There are no impulsive psychopaths
- Can the TV still work after recording?
- What is the molecular formula for acetone
- Which clothing brands are vegan
- Why not prison rehabilitation work
- Does a Loewe need food to survive?
- How do credit card refunds work
- How committed are you
- How to quickly learn scientific answers
- So why is the base grammatically correct
- What exactly is the OMAD diet
- How do I use Google Alexa
- Why can't I be treated the same way
- How motivated the student wakes up
- What factors led to the growth of Twitter
- Why did CSC adopt Xchanging
- What is chemistry of your everyday life
- Why don't ants like dark chocolates
- How much do flights to Switzerland cost
- Why did man develop a jaw more evolutionarily?
- What can you do to become para-command