Made Freddie Mercury Queen famous
Cause of death
Freddie Mercury, real name Farrokh Bulsara, died on November 24, 1991 at the age of 45 of complications from pneumonia. A few years earlier he was infected with the HIV virus and then suffered from AIDS. The exact time of his infection is still unknown.
Jim Hutton, Mercury's last significant partner, stated that Mercury knew of his illness from April 1987. Mercury denied such rumors at the time. The rest of Queen's band members were briefed on the Queen's health status in 1989, according to Hutton, but Brian May dated this event in his biography to January 1991.
Around 1990 rumors about Freddie Mercury's illness continued to grow. The tabloid media pounced on the subject, paparazzi besieging him whenever they could catch him. Mercury and the inner circle around him did not say a word about a possible HIV infection. The recordings for the last Queen album "Innuendo" dragged on against the background of the increasingly weaker Freddie Mercury, which did not affect the singer's joy in his work. But on the contrary. According to Brian May, Mercury wanted to sing more and more songs."Write me more stuff!"🛒 Order Innuendo from Queen now on Amazon.de
After the sessions for “Innuendo” ended in June 1991, Mercury traveled back to London from the location of the recordings in Montreux on Lake Geneva. Near the end of his life, his eyesight deteriorated and he rarely got out of bed. Mercury also only resorted to painkillers, no longer to possibly life-prolonging drugs.
On November 23, 1991, he finally let the public know that he was infected with HIV. The silence about his illness is based on the protection of his fellow human beings, according to the legendary singer. About 24 hours later, Freddie Mercury was dead.
Freddie Mercury spent his last days in his house in Kensington, a part of London in the west of the metropolis. Mary Austin, his former partner, rarely left his side. Her bequeathed to Mercury most of his fortune, the house he died in and the rights to some of his songs. His ashes were also given to Austin according to Mercury's will, and Austin remains silent about the whereabouts of his remains.
On November 27, 1991, he was cremated following a Zoroastrian rite. Only his family and a few close friends attended the funeral service, including the members of Queen and Elton John.
What is the difference between AIDS and HIV?
HIV is the virus that, when infected, can cause AIDS. HIV is the abbreviation for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, so it is an immunodeficiency virus. However, not every infected person suffers directly from complaints. An intact immune system can contain the HIV virus at first, but that does not eliminate it. It continues to spread and ultimately causes the body to be unable to protect itself from other infections. A simple cold can lead to the death of an affected person, or pneumonia as in the case of Freddie Mercury.
Further information can be found on the website of the German Aids Aid.
- Which prevents the light from going faster
- What is the model of communication
- What makes a great historical novel?
- What is the hottest food from Israel
- Is Argus from Mobile Legends worth buying
- Which drug will help stop hallucinations?
- What caused the Zanzibar revolution
- How blind people use paper money
- What are entons in math
- What is Steemit
- Why do birds disappear in winter
- What is Xamarin and its features
- Is carbon dating a theory
- How does a turntable produce sound
- Why is a hydrometer important
- Are Turkish towels absorbent
- When did mankind first learn about dinosaurs?
- College certificate programs are well worth checking out
- How good are you at PUBG
- What is SAP online training
- Are all stereoisomers chiral
- Where can I find historical Indian recipes
- Russia is planning to invade Poland
- When does Goku Super Saiyan 3
- Why don't antibiotics work against protozoa?
- How do I avoid a hug
- Which is not a liquid fire
- What are the most comforting animals
- Which is the best book on AIPGMEE Surgery
- Is there hope for North Korea
- What's your rating of Yogyakarta Indonesia
- What is the locomotion of mollusks
- Are LED lightbulbs brighter than conventional ones