What is a major bleeding
Treatment of internal bleeding
In addition to competent hemostasis, heavy internal bleeding requires intensive medical care to keep the circulation stable, to secure breathing and to monitor the coagulation factors.
Bleeding occurs whenever a blood vessel is injured or diseased. If the origin of the bleeding is not visible from the outside, it is called internal bleeding. While lung bleeding can make itself felt through coughing up blood or shortness of breath, bursting varicose veins in the esophagus lead to gushing blood vomiting. Bleeding stomach or intestinal ulcers are more likely to be recognized by so-called tar stools. Intestinal bleeding and haemorrhoidal bleeding often impress with blood deposits during bowel movements. If the blood does not find any drainage to the outside, it collects in large body cavities or in tissue.
However, since it is no longer available to the circulatory system to supply the organism, there is a risk of shock and death in the event of large blood losses. Symptoms of major blood loss are:
- cold sweat
- Freezing or cold in your arms and legs
- fast pulse
- sudden drowsiness
- little urine output
- Stomach cramps
- Clouding of consciousness, unconsciousness.
Intensive care therapy
The primary task - even before hemostasis - is to maintain vital functions. These include securing breathing, monitoring the cardiovascular system and, above all, giving fluids or blood substitutes to treat hypovolemic shock. In addition, the coagulation is optimized. The hemostasis itself takes place at the same time and with the involvement of colleagues from the respective departments of pulmonology, cardio-thoracic surgery, and gastroenterology
- String theory has already been proven
- What is mental health billing software
- What is the most complicated math proof
- A notice of eviction can be sent by email
- What is the freezing point of olive oils
- What are medical records
- What are Mergers and Acquisitions in Hindi
- Are montessories better than public schools
- Does the Windows scaling influence the resolution
- Should we pass laws enforcing veganism
- Why is global marketing important
- Japanese language What does Nakama mean
- How can inexperienced people make money quickly
- What percentage of dogs have separation anxiety?
- Was the Ottoman Empire lenient towards homosexuals?
- What is a freezer
- Can I use a foreign AdSense account?
- A lot is 50 mg of metoprolol
- Should I be afraid of God
- Should I be afraid of making mistakes?
- What is your opinion on Migos
- Are associated with free will and entropy
- What are the trending topics for blogging
- Which gas is used for the lighting
- How are conflicting jurisdictions dealt with
- What are some often neglected business resources
- Which book couldn't you understand?
- Where's Universal Studios
- You can add infinity and infinity
- What is the subject of geosciences
- What's your worst story about putting idiots together
- The 737 Max 8 flies again
- What are the basics in hip hop