Why should I learn elixir
Physics • Free University of Berlin
The project "Experienced learning and interactive experimentation in extended real environments (ELIXIER)" is funded as part of the BMBF funding measure of the focus "Experiential learning". The aim is to demonstrate and evaluate an intelligent experimentation environment for internships that enables "seamless" learning support throughout all phases of the experimentation process (orientation - preparation - implementation - follow-up). Here, learners and teachers receive context-based assistance through multimodal displays in the real environment during preparation and follow-up as well as setting up and carrying out experiments. This mixed reality laboratory environment enables adaptive feedback in the experimentation process and seamless learning with individual experiments. By linking real and virtual modules, ELIXIER expands the possibilities of interactive learning and provides a universally applicable and practical learning system.
Together with five cooperation partners from industry and research, the AG Didactics wants to develop a universal system and an authoring environment for the Seamless Smart Lab (S2L).
The feasibility is to be shown using three demonstrators from the fields of chemistry, neurobiology and electromobility. In addition to the didactic and learning theory requirements for experimenting in mixed reality systems, interaction concepts should also be defined that guide the design of the demonstrators during the course of the project.
The preparation of topic-specific learning content, the implementation of an S2L core and a storyboard processor as well as the structure and implementation of selected methods of learning analysis and their evaluation are in the foreground in the development of the demonstrators.
Archimedes Exhibitions GmbH
Bauhaus University Weimar
Fraunhofer Institute IDMT, Ilmenau
LD Didactic GmbH, Huerth
Walk Engineering GmbH, Eggolsheim
Didactics of Physics (Free University Berlin)
Dr. Jürgen Kirstein
Prof. Volkhard Nordmeier
Dr. Sebastian Haase
Free University of Berlin
- Is Bitcoin Miner real
- How long from Scotland to France
- Will the price of the iPhone XR fall?
- What are the best films in English
- What's next for mobile app development
- Donald Trump wears a belt
- How do we explain the deal
- Who are the natural enemies of Gharials?
- What's the strangest headline you've ever read
- Where do you put most of your effort
- How can I email eBay customer service
- Is buying a property a bad investment?
- Which PHP framework would you recommend
- What is a scripture
- What is the goal of secularism
- Why do some Republicans hate Hillary Clinton
- How do you keep a car organized
- What exactly is an SEC rewrite
- Which is the smallest edible fruit in the world
- Can chloroform be obtained from propanol 2
- 4000 IU of vitamin D is unhealthy
- Alexander the Great was religious
- Is maltodextrin healthy?
- How do 3 little pigs end
- Why do people buy from oracles
- Why was Jade Tsui's account deleted
- What was your saddest anime moment
- How successful was the partition of Bengal
- Treats NBC Megyn Kelly well
- How bright are laser lights
- Are there unsafe areas in Huambo Angola
- Did puberty occur later
- How does Quoras Friend Inviter work
- How can I not love a girl