What is the meaning of beyond words
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Jen | on the other hand, no plural
- IPA: [ˈJeːnˌzaɪ̯ʦ]
- 1) the supernatural realm that one enters after death
- 2) in Tübingen: the district south of the Neckar
- In the 18th century, substantiated from the preposition / adverb beyond, which means "on the other side". The meaning is probably derived from formulations such as "beyond the grave".
- 1) heaven
- 1) Hell, purgatory, nirvana, limbo, limbo
- 1) This side
- 1) Worldview, cosmology, death, belief
- 1) It is now in Beyond.
- 1) “He, who had not found paradise in this world, now reached for it with his own indulgence Beyond.“
- 1) “The hope of religion in a redeeming Beyond can no longer be illustrated for him with the metaphor of light. "
- 2) I live in Beyond.
- 1) convey to the afterlife(kill)
- 1) funeral, die, light, grim reaper, death, dead, kill
- Nominative: singular Beyond; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Beyond; Plural —
- Dative: singular Beyond; Plural —
- Accusative: singular Beyond; Plural —
- English: 1) afterlife
- French: 1) au-delà (male), autre monde (male)
- Icelandic: 1) framhaldslíf, guðsríki
- Italian: 1) aldilà (male)
- Swedish: 1) hinsidesliv, livet efter detta
- Spanish: 1) el más allá
- Czech: 1) onen svět
- Hungarian: 1) túlvilág
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In Georgian cemeteries, people eat and drink with the deceased so that they can enjoy themselves Beyond goes well. Unfortunately, the veneration of the dead does not stop at Stalin either.“
DIE ZEIT, 6th September 2018
„Was the dream of eternal life so far Beyond bound, it now seems to be real with the possibilities of advanced technology. But how happy could an existence without end be?“
NZZ Online, September 17, 2018
„In Mexico it is believed that on the nights of November 1st and 2nd the dead came to visit from the Beyond come. They are greeted and celebrated with their favorite food and elaborate decorations.“
Welt.de, October 31, 2018
„Actors Fritz Wepper and Barbara Wussow believe in that Beyond.“
Day 24, March 31, 2019
„Ella de Groot doesn't believe in it Beyond. How does she celebrate Easter when it's about the resurrection of Christ?“
SRF, April 20, 2019
„Wherever people are Beyond imagined, it has deeply troubled them in this world.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, December 23, 2019
„Publicity is never wrong, even in the Beyond Not.“
sueddeutsche.de, September 11, 2020
„The latest update from Bungie too Beyond of Light, the upcoming chapter of Destiny 2, features some familiar faces.“
GameNewz.de, October 21, 2020
„The daughter wants to stay in the province while the father dreams of the breakout: Beyond The movie comedy 'The voluntary year' looks at the West German middle class from old hippie and young bourgeois clichés.“
Spiegel Online, February 04, 2020
„Objection regulation or voluntary? The Bundestag should decide on organ donation regulations. Beyond of ethical issues for the donor, a transplant can also be stressful for the recipient.“
Deutsche Welle, January 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Eden: heavenly place
- Garden of eden
- sky: Air space, vault over the earth; Mythology realm of the divine; Astronomy of the cosmos; Blanket made of fabric or similar material; Interior lining of the roof skin in motor vehicles
- Heaven: Religion: Heaven is thought of as the kingdom of God; something that makes you happy
- life after death
- paradise: no plural: Garden of Eden (according to some religions [including Christianity] the place where blessed people come after death); transferred to: place of bliss, joy; Architecture portal-like porch in churches in the Middle Ages
- Hades (Greek, mythological): Greek mythology: god of the underworld, brother of Zeus; named after underworld; Imperceptible (compare hell)
- hell: in many religions the place where people have to atone for their sins forever after death; Place or condition associated with fear, horror, and agony; Space that is supposed to hide or cover something (for example waste space in the tailor's table or space between the stove and the wall [southern German])
- Inferno (lat.): appalling, catastrophic event
- Orkus (mythological, Roman)
- Empire of the death
- Realm of the dead: Mythology: the place where, according to many cultures, the dead move
- Underworld: the underground realm of the dead in mythology; criminal milieu
Another word (synonym) for afterlife - source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "beyond":
page: ... on the one hand, on one side, on your part, on your part, on the other, on your part, on your part, on the other side (→ J.), Downside, on my part, on his part, on the side, on the side, on the side ...
sky: ... festivals, firmament, realms of the blessed, heaven of gods, God's throne, island of the blessed, afterlife, nirvana, Olympus, paradise, bliss 3) All, ether, fixed star sky, cosmos ...
earth:… Air 2) stone, land, water 3) sun, star, moon 6) water, sea, ocean 7) beyond, sky Superordinate terms: 3) Planet Subordinate terms: 1) ...
kill: ... turn off the light, blow it up, transport it to the Eternal Hunting Grounds, transport it to the afterlife, make it cold, send it to hell, silence it ...
world: ... is fascinating. 6) Everyone lives in their own world, so to speak. 7) The world of the hereafter has different names and meanings in the various religions. 8th)…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Beyond" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Jenseits/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Jenseits" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Jensen (German) Part of Speech: Last Name Cases: Nominative: Singular Jensen; Plural (die) Jensen's genitive: Jensen's singular; ...
Jensens (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Jen | sens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈjɛnzn̩s]…
Jente (German) Part of speech: noun, (female), part of speech: first name Cases: nominative: singular (die) Jente; Majority 1 the ...
Jentzsch (German) Part of speech: noun, (male / female), part of speech: surname Hyphenation: Jentzsch, plural: Jentzschs ...
Jeny (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Jena
Jena (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Instrumental singular of the noun Jena
Those (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Accusative singular of the noun Jena
Yepk (German) Part of speech: noun, part of speech: first name, (male) cases: nominative: singular (der) Jepk; Majority 1 the ...
Jeppe (Danish) part of speech: noun, part of speech: first name, (male) word meaning / definition: 1) Danish male ...
Jer (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Bible: Book of Jeremiah
- How does Quoras Friend Inviter work
- Did philosophy create religion?
- Where did you learn hip hop
- Should I use Kindle?
- Can I decline a project in Accenture?
- Which horror romance manga should I read?
- What forums or websites do lawyers read
- How can I rap
- Was National Socialism or National Socialism really socialist?
- Natural supplements can cause side effects
- How was the earth magnetized
- Armenians have Greek blood
- What was the most watched movie of all time
- What is it like to live in Scotland?
- Why is my well water suddenly rusty
- Are musical autodidacts respected by other musicians
- How do you say bored in Dutch?
- Why is there no splitting reality?
- When are IMO calls busy?
- What happens in Sky Hook
- Why is Google Glass so expensive
- You need luck to be rich
- Makes Louis Vuitton a beautiful handbag
- How do I practice and understand math