Is it worth buying organic products
When are organic products really worth it?Reading time: 2 minutes
What does the “organic” in front of the product actually mean? If you are in the past Bio and Eco imagined, then you immediately thought of nature. So it is believed that the organic products
But not all organic products are the same
Due to the different ideas, the European Community has created a uniform regulation on the subject of organic products. These include strict regulations as to when a product can receive the organic seal of approval. As a result, a product that has received the organic seal must come from at least 95% organic farming and must not contain any non-organic additives other than water, yeast and salt.
When is “organic” worthwhile?
When is it really worth buying organic products? Answering the question is not easy. Everyone has their own idea of organic. And due to many scandals in the past, one is not sure whether one should really spend more money on supposedly organic products. Nowadays you can buy almost all products with an organic seal.
It doesn't matter whether you put meat, sausage, cheese or even sweets or cosmetics in the shopping basket. Depending on how health-conscious the buyer is, the more often he will probably put products with an organic seal in the shopping basket. The reason given is often the better taste. Buying organic products is particularly worthwhile when it comes to vegetables and fruit.
Organic products - a selection to see
For example, when buying apples, products with an organic seal can be used. Since apples absorb more toxins than other fruits, one should pay attention to organic apples here. Strawberries should also be considered as an organic product, as they are often contaminated with pesticides. But you should not only trust organic products when it comes to fruit. You should also buy dairy products with an organic seal.
Cows that give milk later eat forage crops that are just as contaminated with pesticides as conventional apples. Meat products should also be consumed as organic, as one can assume that they are kept in a species-appropriate manner. Cosmetics should especially be bought as organic products if you have very sensitive skin.
Photo credit: luckybusiness / Adobe Stock
PS: Quality management is important to us!
Please let us know how you like our post. To do this, click on the asterisks shown below (5 asterisks = very good):
PPS: Did you particularly like the article?
Support our advisor portal:
- Where is desert soil found in India
- Is Nosferatu the oldest known vampire film
- Why do so many people hate America
- How do you say all in Japanese
- Who makes Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- How are you going to build your relationship
- What are you old enough to remember
- How do I make chocolate from cocoa
- Can Chromecast connect to a bluetooth speaker
- How are emotions useful?
- How do math proofs work
- How did you apply for MIT USA
- Is physics the science of facts
- Which websites do you read the most
- Who is affected by mental illness
- Why should I buy Ford cars
- Where would Jesus spend Christmas?
- What is the goal of secularism
- Who controls Canada
- Does the Catholic Church accept evolution
- Computer engineers make processors
- Which colleges look at SAT score
- Trust your instincts or your intuition