How was your experience at NSB Visakhapatnam
Share this document
Share or embed the document
Do you think this document is useful?
CALL UP LETTER
Application no .: SGE201M020764
Entry SSC [GS (ENGINEERING)] 01/2020
Name VIGHNESH PRAKASHBHAI RANA
Father's / Mother's Name RANA PRAKASHBHAI HIRALAL
Date of Birth 01/10/1996
Reporting date 12/08/2019
Reporting time 6:00 AM
Reporting Place Movement Control O ﬃ ce (MCO) Vishakapatnam Railway Station
SSB / NSB NSB Visakhapatnam
Naval Selection Board, Visakhapatnam, 9 IRSD Area, Kancharapalem, Near Material
Address of SSB / NSB
Organization (V), Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530008
State ANDHRA PRADESH
Dear VIGHNESH (Reg No-SGE201M020764),
1. We are pleased to inform you that you are selected to attend SSB interview for induction into the SSC [GS (ENGINEERING)]
01/2020 COURSE of the Indian Naval Academy.
2. AC 3 tier rail fare by shortest route is admissible in case you are attending for the first time for the commission on production of
hard copy of train ticket.If travel is by air / bus, original boarding pass / hard copy of Air / bus ticket is mandatory for claiming fare.
3. The SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I & Stage II. Candidates will be administered the stage I screening of the
selection procedure on the same day of their arrival. Candidates failing to qualify in the first stage will be sent back on the same day.
Candidates recommended for stage II will be retained for further testing for another four days or even longer for medicals. Boarding &
lodging during the stay at the SSB center will be provided by the respective SSB center.
4. Please bring the following certi ﬁ cates at the time of reporting at the center, otherwise you will be sent back and no re-imbursement
of fare will be made: -
(a) Original and one Attested copy of marksheets and certi ﬁ cates of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation (as
applicable for the entry) OR "Custodian Certi ﬁ cate" issued by competent authority at College / Principal along with duly
certi ﬁ ed Xerox copies of certi ﬁ cates in case the certi ﬁ cates are held by college / university.
(b) Twenty passport size photographs.
(c) Any One of these ID proofs i.e. voter ID / Passport / Driving license / Pan card / admit card as proof of your identity. Alles
candidates are also requested to carry their Aadhar card in addition to other ID proof
(d) Risk Certi ﬁ cate signed by candidate in the following format: -
I (Name) _____________ son / daughter of _________ (Name of Father / Mother / Guardian (if parents not alive) am attending the SSB
Interview at my own risk. No compensation will be claimed from Government for injury sustained during the SSB interview.
Signature of Candidate
(e) One pair white PT shoes, Two pairs white socks, white T Shirt with collar, white shorts (for male candidates), track
suit (for female candidates) and two pairs of formal dress for interview.
(f) Copy of online application form.
(g) Photo copy of First page of Passbook or Check leaf reflecting the name A / c No & IFSC Details.
5. Change of date of interview will be considered in exceptional circumstances, subject to availability of batch. Alternate date is to be
sought well in time from respective selection board only.
6. You are requested to go through the job profile of the entry on the Naval website before appearing for SSB. This will give an insight
into the nature of duties pertaining to that entry.
7. You are required to confirm your ability / inability to attend the SSB 24 hours before the date of commencement of SSB stating your
Name, Application Number and Date of arrival on Mobile no. (+ 91-9490015906) by SMS (not Whatsapp) only. So you may
send a mail regarding the same to [email protected]
For further queries contact:
Naval Selection Board, Visakhapatnam, 9 IRSD Area, Kancharapalem, Near Material Organization (V), Vishakapatnam, Andhra
TELENO: - 0891-2815792, Fax: - 0891-2573057, Email: - [email protected],
NHQ / DMPR - TELE: - 011-23010151, FAX: - 011-23011282, 011-21410437, Email: - o ﬃ [email protected]
Note: - This is a computer generated report and does not require signature.
- Why is string capitalized in Java
- What is Accenture's CMMI Level
- What does the Urdu word rakabi mean
- Why are you absolutely disgusted with people
- Does Malwarebytes offer a VPN
- How do embryos develop
- Can I save my medical records online?
- Are LED lightbulbs brighter than conventional ones
- Who is Carroll Baker
- What does a Sharepoint developer do
- Some ancient civilization worshiped fish
- Why are my feet so tiny
- How are white blood cells made
- How do you call friends on Snapchat
- What is the largest outboard motor
- How are you going to build your relationship
- What crimes were committed in space?
- Has CCTV ever saved your life
- In which US states do aardvarks live
- What do Democrats think of Antifa?
- What is Thyroid Storm
- Should Pakistan be declared a terrorist nation
- What's right with American high schools
- How to fix sticky wood varnish