I am smarter than you are grammatically correct
Welcome to wie-als.de!
If you always wanted to know how to use the words how and as If used grammatically correct, you have come to the right place! In addition to an explanation of the correct use, you will also find some examples here.
After expressing the equality, which correspond to the positive, one uses how.
After inequalities, however, which correspond to the comparative, will as used.
Here are some examples of positive and comparative:
- How is Harry Potter's magical world religious
- How can masturbation be controlled
- What's the difference between UPS and Fedex
- Which technology company has the best headquarters?
- Why is a hydrometer important
- Are Interslavic and Neoslavonic the same Conlang
- How can I download free hollywood movies
- What is a unique logo
- What are the privileges in human rights
- What is current research
- What's at the foot of Lake Tahoe
- What is a parabolic curve
- How many Android apps are there
- Where can I find historical Indian recipes
- How do cells differentiate
- How did the borders change after the Second World War?
- What does the Punjabi word Tilla mean
- Uses jQuery OK
- Work or life
- Corrections Will be made by privatized prisons
- How does the body get into ketosis?
- What is the best OBD2 scanner for iPhone
- Regret your marriage now
- What is a petri dish