What do we dentists think of dentistry
Dental practice Dr. Kraus and colleagues
Welcome to the dental practice Dr. Kraus and colleagues, your dentist and oral surgeon for Mainz, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt and Rheinhessen.
Good accessibility, long opening times for working people?
You will find our dental practice in the city center of Mainz, easily accessible by public transport or you can park comfortably in one of the neighboring multi-storey car parks. Open five days a week from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. You can make appointments conveniently by phone or via our online appointment service.
Dentures, dental implants, beautiful teeth, healthy teeth?
With us you will find all dental treatments under one roof. Regardless of whether it is caries, toothache, inflamed gums, root canal treatment, wisdom teeth or oral surgery, you have come to the right place. For over 45 years, our experienced and specialized dentists and staff have been looking after the well-being of our patients. Regardless of whether you have statutory or private insurance. Competence, good training and a passion for dentistry are just as important to us as individual care and transparent information for our patients.
Dental implants, fixed third teeth in just one day?
For many years we have specialized in the placement of dental implants, whether with or without bone augmentation, individual implants or the complete restoration of toothless jaws. In our fully equipped day clinic, we safely and competently implement your request for fixed dentures under the highest medical and hygienic standards - with dentures "made in Germany" from our in-house dental laboratory. Fear of dentists, fear of pain during dental treatment? By the way, nobody with us has to have laughing gas, twilight sleep or general anesthesia supervised by our anesthesia team, we offer you a variety of options to get through your dental treatment painless and relaxed.
Modern equipment such as Cerec, 3D diagnostics, implant navigation and more?
We use digitization in all areas for increased treatment security and patient comfort. Modern CAD / CAM processes enable the accuracy of fit and speed of dentures, supplemented by modern 3D diagnostics, in order to be able to treat and operate with minimally invasive and gentle treatment.
Treatment appointments, advice or questions?
Talk to us, the team at the dental practice Dr. Kraus and colleagues in Mainz are looking forward to your visit!
- Can an NDA cadet play football
- Was the war of independence necessary?
- Which country imports the plastic items
- In which hotel does Lele Pons live
- A ganglion cyst is contagious
- How does factor V Leiden affect pregnancy
- How much does data recovery cost
- How do I change hosting provider
- The Peace Corp is an international organization
- What are lawyers
- Will Scandinavia ever become a single country?
- Is it difficult to be a home renovator
- How can I get general knowledge
- When should you send wedding invitations?
- How do insectivorous plants eat
- What is an Ecommerce SEO
- How do I open EML files
- What is operant conditioning
- Russia is part of Belarus
- Wish com products are good
- Carbon pricing is a scam
- What are some slow techno songs
- Where does the oldest tree come from?
- What do foreigners like about India?