What are the latest tech events in Hyderabad
Mamatha Chamarthi, Chief Digital Officer at ZF, sums up the background to this development: “We are moving from a hardware-driven world to a software-driven world. Every feature and component in the car will be networked with others and the car as a whole will be part of a network. "
With this, Chamarthi is alluding to the radical upheaval in which the automotive industry is currently experiencing. While the demand for mobility is increasing significantly worldwide, new technologies, concepts and solutions are coming into focus. The competitive environment is also changing, with competitors from sectors that appear to be far removed from mobility establishing themselves on the market. The main driver is digitization. ZF is also realigning itself accordingly in order to help shape the megatrends of the future - efficiency, safety and automated driving - as a technology leader. The global supplier uses its increasing digital competence to equip mechanical systems with intelligence. The long-term goal is Vision Zero: ZF products should help enable a world without accidents and without emissions.
In order to achieve this goal, software is the decisive factor. As a result, ZF uses the immense resources that India has of highly qualified engineers in this area. "The India Technology Center fits seamlessly into the research and development network at ZF and will form an important cornerstone for innovations," explains CDO Mamatha Chamarthi. “The demand for software solutions is increasing, and ZF is increasing its capacities in this area exponentially. In this way we can support our customers in their global as well as local growth efforts. "
Dr. Stefan Sommer, CEO of ZF Friedrichshafen AG, is also extremely satisfied with how quickly the latest India plans have been implemented: “In a dynamic and increasingly digital world, speed is crucial. We are proud that we were able to complete the construction of the India Technology Center in such a short time. ”ZF only announced the construction of the ITC in September 2016.
How important the ZF ITC is for the Group's digitization strategy is also clear from the figures: ZF is planning investments of 15 million euros in the site over the next five years.
- Which book has the only truth
- Batman is a responsible hero
- How do you become a medical representative?
- How can I pay my parents' debts?
- How do you connect composite material with metal
- Where does laziness come from
- RadioShack has poor customer service
- Speaking English fluently
- What is the relaxation time of water
- What is your favorite video game community
- What can we learn from teachers
- What are some characteristics of an objectivist
- What are top technology learning websites
- What makes people quit the gym
- How is the topology used in neural networks
- What is Solus Email Marketing
- What is the best blender for cogniac
- What are E Max Dental Materials
- Are parents responsible for sibling rivalry
- Why is it dangerous to give birth without help?
- Who is Doomsday in DC Comics
- How much hate can a person have
- Massage can help treat carpal tunnel
- Which Bollywood actor has a great build?
- How do you test a palindrome
- Burlington Coat Factory only sells coats
- How long is cheese good for
- What kind of drugs are benzodiazepines
- How can I get my Facebook ID
- Which is the worst regime today
- What are the seven functions of language
- Who is the most worthless NFL reporter