What does the Tamil word Sullan mean
Translation of "Tamil-speaking people" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Bern is where Tamil-speaking people would like to be in their dreams.
A united struggle of Sinhalese and Tamil people is still needed to defeat this regime and fight for the right of self-determination for the Tamil-speaking people.
A united struggle by Sinhalese and Tamils is still required to defeat this regime and for the right to self-determination for tamil speaking people to fight.
Now a new horror threatens, with reports that the Rajapaksa Government plans to settle Sinhala people in the east and north of Sri Lanka - in other words, to colonize the areas where Tamil-speaking people are in the majority.
Now a new horror threatens, as reports indicate that the Rajapaksa government is planning to settle Sinhalese in the east and north of Sri Lanka, in other words, colonize the areas where tamil speaking people are in the majority.
The phrase Tamil country is sometimes used to refer to the regions with a significant population of Tamil-speaking people.
A well-known loan word from Tamil is catamaran, from kaṭṭu maram, கட்டு மரம், literally translated "Bund-Baum", i.
As I said, the bishops adopted the attitude that this problem has arisen because of the legitimate grievances of the Tamil speaking people in Sri Lanka.
As I said, the Bishops take the position that this problem is justified because of the legitimate complaints of the Tamils of Sri Lanka has flared up.
The Tamil speaking people form 12% of the population, and half of them live in the south interspersed among the Singhalese.
As a large number of Tamil speaking people come to us, we have ensured that a Tamil speaking officer is available to speak to them.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 7. Exact: 4. Elapsed time: 424 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How to say magazine in Japanese
- Is cholesterol high in Dosa or Poori
- Sleeps badly for you without clothes
- Which Toyota model offers better mileage?
- Is a refurbished iPhone 8 waterproof
- Do fecal transplants work
- What gives no meaning to life
- Science is just imagination in a straitjacket
- Doctors should tell patients they are dying
- The crypto currency comes back to India legally
- The copyright applies to film scenes
- What does Kripaan
- How can I become a teen model
- How are labels in assembly language named
- If someone would enjoy life, bacteria live
- Why did Hitler take on the title of Fuehrer?
- How do I contact Ringo
- How to make Irish beef stew
- What does cross-platform compatibility mean
- What is good credit
- Boric acid will kill you
- What was the name of the math king
- The Sumerian language had the right words
- Will the climate stay the same forever