Can RTI be abused
A. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
The person responsible for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection provisions is:
RTI Sports GmbH
At the junction 7
- +49 (0)261 / 899 998-0
- +49 (0)261 / 899 998-18
- [email protected]
B. Name and contact details of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller is:
c / o RTI Sports GmbH
see address and contact details under A.
- [email protected]
C. Scope of processing of personal data, purpose of processing
1. Calling up our website and creating log files
a) Description of data processing, storage
Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- the operating system of the user
- the IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system reached our website (referrer-URL)
- the subpages of our homepage called up by the user
- Name of the file accessed
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
These data are deleted in the web server's log files after seven days, unless their further processing is exceptionally necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests (e.g. to block IP addresses, filing a criminal complaint). The data will then be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
A storage and / or combination of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
b) Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The data mentioned under a) are recorded,
- to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR. The temporary recording of the IP address to display the pages called up by the user is technically necessary for this and represents a legitimate interest on our part in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR which does not conflict with any overriding interests of the user.
- to ensure the security of our web server and the trouble-free operation of our website, e.g. B. Monitoring to prevent or detect hacker attacks.
The purposes mentioned represent a legitimate interest on our part within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR which does not conflict with any overriding interests of the user.
c) Transfer / recipient of the data
The data collected is stored by our web hosting provider. This works on our behalf and provides us with storage space for our website. In addition, our web hosting provider provides other related services, e.g. B. stores the associated data processing operations and ensures that the website is accessible on the Internet. This service provider has been carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is checked regularly. The service provider is based in the European Union or in a country in the European Economic Area.
The data recorded in accordance with a) will not be transmitted to third parties, unless this is necessary in the event of attacks on our IT, see above under b), for example in the context of filing a criminal complaint with the law enforcement authorities.
The acquisition of the IP address for the provision of the website and its storage in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
With regard to the other data mentioned under a), which according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation, see the further information under section D.
2. Contact form, contact by e-mail by the user
a) Description of data processing, storage
There is a contact form on our website that can be used to contact us electronically. If you as a user take advantage of this option, the data you enter in the input mask will be transmitted to us. The email address, “subject / concern” and the “message” field are mandatory fields. The provision of further information is voluntary and is used in order to be able to contact you by telephone or address you personally.
We also collect and save each
- Your IP addresses and
- Date and time of sending the request
Alternatively, you can contact us using the email addresses provided by us in the legal notice and under Contact. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be saved.
The data will be used to answer the request. If you provide us with your name and postal address, we will process this data in accordance with Section C 3 (postal advertising).
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. If the request relates to a contract that has been concluded or is in the process of being negotiated, the contents and times of communication will be saved until any claims from this are statute-barred.
In addition, the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail are restricted for further processing and only used to defend against possible legal claims when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. After the limitation period has expired, the data will be deleted.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
b) Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask takes place in order to process the contact. Your email address or postal address and any other data you may have provided will be stored in order to answer the request or to send it. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR. The same applies when contacting us by email.
The purpose of storing the IP address and the time of contact is to prove your request and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. The legal basis for processing this data is also Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
If the purpose of making contact is to conclude a contract, this is an additional legal basis for processing Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In this context it does not pursue any transfer of data to third parties. The data will only be used for processing and answering the contact request.
The data collected is stored by our web hosting provider. This works on our behalf and provides us with storage space for our website and stores the associated data processing operations. This service provider has been carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is checked regularly. The service provider is based in the European Union or in a country in the European Economic Area.
d) Opposition and removal option
The user can object to the use of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. Section D.
3. Postal advertising (letter post)
a) Description of data processing, storage, purpose, transfer
If you give us your name and postal address, we will save them for possible future mailing of postal advertising (letter post) about our products. The data may become accessible to them when franking and sending, which may be done by external service providers. These service providers act according to our instructions and on our behalf. These are based in the European Union. There is no other transfer to third parties. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or you have objected to processing.
b) Legal basis for data processing, possibility of objection
The legal basis for the data processing mentioned under a) is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR. Sending product information by post is a legitimate interest of our company. You can object to this use of your personal data at any time. In such a case, we will stop sending mail advertising. Section D.
4. Download of catalogs or other information documents (PDF)
You can view catalogs or other informational documents on our website after downloading the respective PDF-file or save them on your device. In doing so, we only collect the data mentioned under C 1 (log files) temporarily. The information mentioned under C 1 also applies to this.
D. rights of the data subject
As the person concerned, you have the right to free information about the data we have stored about you and, if necessary, a right to correction, restriction of processing, deletion, notification of third parties, data portability, objection, revocation of a data protection law Consent, to non-implementation of automated decisions and / or to complain to the responsible data protection supervisory authority. You can find details on this in the additional information below.
If you have any questions about data processing or exercising your rights, you can contact us as the person responsible or our data protection officer, see the contact information under A. and B. of this text.
1. Right to information
If we process your personal data, you have the right to request free information from us as the person responsible about whether we are processing your personal data. If this is the case, you as the person concerned have a right to information about this personal data and the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the existence of a right to correct or delete your personal data, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
- the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from you as the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you as the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data relating to you are being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to correction and / or completion vis-à-vis us, as the person responsible, if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if one of the following conditions is met:
- If you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you, the processing of the data will be restricted for the period that enables us as the responsible party to check the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- we as the controller no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and we, as the person responsible, check the legality of the matter. As long as it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons, the processing of the data will be restricted.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the Union or a Member State.
Has the processing been restricted in accordance with the above. Restricted requirements, you will be informed by us as the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
As the person responsible, you can request that the personal data relating to you be deleted immediately, and we, as the person responsible, are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You lay acc. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR Objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object acc. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR Objection to the processing.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR raised.
b) Information to third parties
Have we as the person responsible made the personal data concerning you public and we are acc. Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR obliged to delete them, we as the person responsible will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you are the data subject of them have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion and information from third parties does not exist if processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing according to the law of the Union or of the member states to which we as the controller are subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the controller
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health acc. Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPRinsofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to be informed
We will notify all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of any correction, deletion or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
As the person responsible, you have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us as the person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance from us as the person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from us as the person responsible to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not impair the freedoms and rights of other people.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us as the person responsible.
7. Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data that is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes place to file an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
As the controller, we will no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - you have the option of exercising your right of objection by means of automated processes that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner.
This does not apply when making the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us as the person responsible,
- is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which we as the responsible party are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
- takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on specific categories of personal data Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR if not Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
If there is a case according to a) or c), we as the person responsible will take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain intervention by a person on our part as the person responsible, to express our own point of view and heard on contesting the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted will inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy Art. 78 GDPR.
- We shall see gods after death
- Will Apple drop the Mac in 2018?
- Corrections Will be made by privatized prisons
- Why are you studying mechanical engineering
- Can a woman reach orgasm without squirting
- Which source is the best for learning German?
- How long has it been since cave people lived?
- How deep is the Kuril-Kamchatka Rift
- What snakes are deadly
- Which clothing brands are vegan
- What is guided imagery
- What is the best Joliprint replacement
- What's wrong with the following string comparison
- Is Panama a forgotten country
- What are the names, what is the meaning of grain
- How do I delete a specific git commit
- What are the medical uses of ciprofloxacin
- What is it like to be an archaeologist?
- How good is Techno India University
- What is the most versatile food
- Should you play Skyrim
- Provides Aakash with additional material for KVPY
- What do you dislike about Marmit?
- How does Whispersync