Why are you studying mechanical engineering
5 reasons to study mechanical engineering
Reason no. 1 to study mechanical engineering
A degree in mechanical engineering opens up a wide range of occupations, from automotive engineering to plant engineering. An interesting industry can then be found during internships and theses during the course.
Reason # 2 to study mechanical engineering
The unemployment rate for engineers is well below 5%. The mentioned broad field of application also makes the career start independent of lulls in individual branches of mechanical engineering.
Reason no. 3 for studying mechanical engineering
The starting salary for a mechanical engineer is around 40,000-60,000 euros a year, which is significantly higher than that of many other courses.
Reason No. 4 to study mechanical engineering
As a rule, the technical college or university does not require an NC (Numerus Clausus) - i.e. a certain grade point average - for admission to a mechanical engineering course.
Reason # 5 to study mechanical engineering
In the future, too, there will be secure jobs for mechanical engineers in research and development, despite the relocation of production facilities to the east.
Job exchanges such as jobscout24, stepstone or monster, where a very large range of job advertisements are available in the engineering sector, give a very good impression of the range of career opportunities and job offers or jobs in mechanical engineering.
- Where can I see HBO's Watchmen online
- The people of India is an understatement
- How can I write agreements and contracts
- How were the Greek city-states formed
- Does it hurt when your period is on
- What happens when you become a god
- How do fishermen determine where to fish
- Oils moisturize the skin
- How are batteries connected in the UPS
- Which secret chat apps should you know?
- Are ball pits safe for children
- Should I buy moto x play 1?
- What is the physics of ironing
- Snakes can climb coconut trees
- For which angles does the sine decrease?
- Vitamin D3 deficiency causes foot pain
- When and how was visible light discovered
- INFJs can go away for months
- Is intuition a self-evident mechanism
- Do you find it disgusting to give a blowjob?
- What is Dong Ling Cao
- How can I prepare for the Math Olympics
- Is Washington DC in Virginia or Maryland
- What is whitespace in PHP
- Do you like hemp-flavored beverages?
- Who endured the most pain at all?
- How is Donald Trump seen in Texas
- What are some dental specialties
- Who was Alexander Hamilton
- What job will make me happy forever
- What is the Rh blood type system
- What is a printed platform
- How is everything in LA