What does a hematologist study
In addition to clinical traineeships during the semester break, there is also the option of completing the internal medicine section of the practical year on our wards. Numerous possibilities for a doctorate with experimental or clinical questions from the specialist area are offered to interested parties by the employees of the clinic's preclinical and clinical working groups. Many doctoral students use our doctorate opportunities to enter clinical training and further education to become internists or to specialize in the field of hematology and internal oncology.
In addition to events for medical students, events for students of dentistry and natural science subjects are also offered.
Further information on studying medicine at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena can be found here.
"Molecular Medicine" course
Our department became at the beginning of the master’s course Molecular medicine in autumn 2009 with the supervision and implementation of the module Molecular Oncology entrusted. In addition to participating in selected clinical lectures on important interdisciplinary topics in hematology and oncology, 15 special seminars and a three-week internship in various working groups of the oncological research laboratory are offered.
Practical year and internship
In each term in our clinic, medical students in their final year of training are introduced to the practice of clinical medicine. The rotations on wards B100, B110, A110 and A440 enable, in addition to an introduction to internal oncology, broad training in general internal medicine. It is important to us, through careful training, to enable our future doctors to take the first independent steps in the diagnosis and therapy management of our patients. Independent admission examinations, curve guidance, writing a doctor's letter, learning manual / invasive techniques, regular X-ray visits and teaching visits are integral parts of the training program.
You can find more information about PJ here.
Please enter your appointment and clinic requests in DOSIS.
Trainees are very welcome. Please send an email to Ms. Svetlana Scherübl with details of your academic year and dates. For further processing, we need a copy of the pension certificate (valid until the end of the clinical traineeship) and a certificate of study.
- What is the function of VMware
- How can I write agreements and contracts
- How can Indian democracy be saved
- How can I become a leader
- What is a financial institution
- How is Jiu Jitsu rated?
- How thick should plywood be for shelves?
- What do new recordings mean for a film?
- Why should a scientist hide their results
- Where can I get decaffeinated chocolate
- Where can I buy stage decorations
- What does Gurbani say about Vedas
- How technology helped expand your knowledge
- Jimi Hendrix was the absolute guitar guru
- Public transportation is widespread in China
- How good is the Fender Squier SA105CE
- Why are green tree frogs considered poisonous
- Why shouldn't I pee in the shower?
- Why is crypto currency so annoying
- How many Con Air planes are there
- What's physically wrong with Hillary Clinton
- How does vaping marijuana affect the brain
- How to write complaint in Japanese
- Will Biden lose the Iowa caucus