What are the properties of truth
Truth & Knowledge
"The pursuit of truth and knowledge is one of the most beautiful things a person is capable of."
– Albert Einstein, 1943
for the truthenough.
This alone standby... is a seldom found skill, which is courageous and a high one Mental maturity is a prerequisite.
If it is given, the knowledge follows effortlessly.
The "Pursuit of truth" we still have it in hand, we can even decide that. But the Understanding... eludes the possibilities of our will. It lies outside the radius in which we can "do" or "want" something.
The “laws of mechanics”, for example, form a small part of therealityfrom - but areNotthetruth.
In truth there is not even a “solid body”. And yet the mechanics of increasing wealth ... can be applied in practice.
The paradox persists as long as we start from a single level of view of things.
Properties of truth
We use terms that actually require a more differentiated approach, otherwise they tend to promote diffusion rather than clarifying. The concept of truth is one of them. Here are the first differentiations:
"True"in the field of ...
- Judiciary called"Facts".
- Senses we name"really".
logic we name as"Conclusive".
- forensic science is calledregarded as "proven".
mathematics means: The solution is"correct".
- Engineering science means:"It works".
moral is considered"True", "honest", "authentic".
Experimental science becomes"Verifiable" or "comprehensible" called.
What is: truth?
truth = is immediate insight.
truth... is always present.
There is no truth from yesterday. The truth unfolds or shows itself anew in every moment. The truth of "yesterday's truth" is just ... a vague memory.
- truth... is not democratic.
truth... has no consensus.
The truth cannot win a majority either. She doesn't even know that "Lowest common denominator", But on the contrary: Uncompromising is one of their trademarks.
truth is ...
no arithmetic mean
no result of logical development
and also no synthesis of thesis and antithesis
not identical with conclusiveness, not with consistency
truth is ...
- immediately recognizable
- can only be experienced individually
truth is not...
- no evidence
- no majority
- no reputation
- no certificate
- no consent
- no science
- no logical conclusion
- is not a science
- does not require a degree
- is nothing nameable
- is nothing academic
- is nothing special
- cannot be studied
- has nothing to do with logic
- can not be thought
- exists only in the present
- is not recognized indirectly
- is not a scientific method
- eludes all scientific methods
But that doesn't mean at the same time that that Detect of truth cannot sometimes happen even in the midst of a thought process. But knowing has nothing to do with thinking itself ...
Incidentally, illiteracy offers no obstacle to the truth. So what does it take for the truth?
needs nothing more than
- Where is most of the diesel fuel produced?
- Why do I suppress beautiful memories
- Heroism always includes taking heroic deeds
- Does anyone think more
- Is leadership a new religion
- What is bilateral switching
- Why is Windows 7 so popular
- How do I get rid of OIB
- Will baking soda cover up opiates
- Who Makes Razer Blade Laptops
- What are the privileges in human rights
- How much do we keep our culture
- Has Lyndon Johnson ever committed a crime
- Am I real when I'm dead
- Who can open the savings accounts
- What is the quietest movie
- What is Darth Vaders' suit made of
- Who would win Shrek or Shaggy
- What are the benefits of leg training
- INTPs are usually optimistic
- How animals store ascorbic acid vitamin C.
- How is the Micromax LED 32 TV
- 26 is a good ACT score
- What makes a perfect donut
- Should India stop participating in the Olympics
- What is a novel method of leadership
- What are good Spanish books
- Why do companies make so much stuff
- Was Leopold Mozart composer
- How many employees does Bang Olufsen have?
- How is rockabilly music defined
- Why were there many sets in Judaism
- Were the rich profitable
- What are some good refreshing english songs