How much should a person invest money
ETF savings plan: how much money do I need to invest?
A common myth is that it takes a lot of money to invest. But that's wrong. We'll show you why this doesn't apply and how much money you can start with.
If you want to start your own investment, you will need less money than you probably think. In fact, 25 euros a month is often enough to start investing - for example, by investing your money in a so-called ETF savings plan.
You pay a fixed monthly amount, a savings rate, into an index fund called ETF ("Exchange Traded Fund"), which tracks a stock index such as the German Dax.
But you don't have to stick with small sums. Instead of 25 euros, you can also invest 250 euros per month. In addition, you can, for example, invest an initial amount of several hundred or thousands of euros and also deposit money every month.
With an ETF savings plan, you usually remain very flexible, because you can adjust it again and again if your life situation has changed.
The basic rule is: You should only invest money that you can really make easily over a longer period of time. For example, if you had to sell shares in an ETF because you needed the cash from the proceeds, you run the risk of losing money.
In addition, you should ideally not take out a loan from the bank to invest money. Because that harbors the risk that you will not be able to repay it in the event of a loss.
- You should use var in C.
- Can ocean be burned
- Do you like the new Minecraft update
- How does policosanol help lower cholesterol levels
- How is dating and relationships in Turkey
- Will Apple be successful with Apple TV
- Download the book Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Which is the best novel about India
- Will eSports ever be great in college?
- What are the best action films 1
- You can get Disney on Google devices
- What are the examples of fastidious bacteria
- You can use Mode Analytics with MemSQL
- Why do butterflies have broken wings?
- Why does the letter K exist
- How fast can grizzly bears run
- What is a transaction fee
- Who makes the softest sweatshirts
- Why can't I get a developer job?
- What is the nickname of Bangalore
- How is Srishti College of Design Bangalore
- Theodore Roosevelt was a bad president
- Seattle has snow
- What is synchronization performance