Is it worth living in Bangalore
3 cups of cooked vegetables (potatoes, carrots, peas, French beans, guar beans, cauliflower, peppers, corn)
150gm - Grated paneer cheese
Tomato puree (~ 3 tomatoes)
1/2 cup pineapple pieces and dark grapes
1 1/2 tsp - ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp - garlic paste
pinch of salt
1 tsp - turmeric / turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp - red chilli powder
1 tsp - coriander powder
2 tsp - Garam Masala powder
2 tbsp - cream
6 tbsp - vegetable oil
1 tbsp - ghee or oil
1 cup - milk / water
1/4 cup - cashew nuts and raisins
Coriander leaves for decoration
* Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil and fry the cashew nuts and raisins for about 1 minute over medium heat.
* Heat the oil in the pan. Fry the onions and ginger paste until golden brown.
* Then add the salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and fry for 2-3 minutes.
* Then add the tomato puree and the cashew nuts and raisins. Stir well and cook for 4 minutes. Make sure that nothing is fried.
* Add milk (or alternatively water). Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the mixture thickens.
* Add the paneer and stir well.
* Finally add the vegetables and the pineapple pieces and cook for 5-7 minutes.
* Serve the dish hot with basmati rice or naan. Garnish with cream and coriander.
Paneer made by yourself
Paneer is a soft cheese made from milk. It is relatively tasteless, but can be used in a variety of great dishes such as Navrathna Kurma.
Ingredients for 150 g paneer:
* 1 liter of whole milk
* 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
* optional: pepper and / or coriander
* Bring milk to a boil over medium heat. As soon as the milk starts to boil, add the lemon juice (if desired also the pepper and / or coriander and stir well. After about 5-7 minutes, the curdled milk (lumpy white mass) separates from the whey (yellow-greenish liquid. Once the milk is completely curdled, drain the whey with a cheesecloth and pour cold water over the curdled milk to cool.
* Tie up the curdled milk in the cheesecloth and hang it up for 30 minutes so that the liquid can drain off. Then squeeze the remaining liquid with the bottom of a pan with a lot of pressure. Let the paneer stand for an hour.
Homemade Naan bread
4 cups of white flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
4 tbsp oil
1 teaspoon black cumin
* Sieve the flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
* Mix the sugar, milk, egg and 2 tablespoons of oil in a second bowl.
* Pour the contents of the second bowl into the flour well and knead well. Add water if necessary to get a soft batter.
* Add the remaining oil and knead again. Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 15 minutes. Then knead again and let stand for 2-3 hours.
* Preheat the oven to a maximum of half an hour.
* Shape the dough into 8 balls and leave for 3-4 minutes.
* Sprinkle a parchment paper with black cumin and lie in the oven while the dough sets.
* Shape the balls into oval lobes with the heels of your hands.
* Bake the naan bread in the oven until it is puffy and golden brown.
* Serve hot.
- Why did John Mayer stop making music?
- Why do we plant fruit trees
- What can I see in Astana Kazakhstan
- Who can you call a photographer
- Why do people notice a person's color
- Where can I download University Physics
- Which institute is best for online training?
- How do you determine the research design
- What does 524 mean in Japanese?
- Cells has become an open access journal
- What is a wetland
- What is meant by include
- What do foreigners like about India?
- When are polymorphic association rails used
- Why is credibility increasing day by day
- A job is all about making money
- What are examples of marine animals
- What are pc cables
- How can I create a website logo
- What makes a daughter-in-law happy?
- How do I know more about someone
- What is the basis of the theory of action
- Is Kodaikanal a good vacation destination
- What is the main course in automotive engineering