How do I uninstall avg antivirus
Clean uninstallation of existing AVG software
AVG antivirus programs simply won't uninstall or the process just stops? AVG Clear provides a remedy and clears up even the most stubborn residues.
AVG Clear Download
Alternatives to AVG Clear
Depending on the intended use and the desired function, the following programs represent a good alternative to "AVG Clear".
You can find even more suitable alternatives in the leaderboard in the "Uninstall antivirus software" category. The 100 best programs of all time, on the other hand, can be found in the download charts.
AVG Clear: Supported Platforms
You can download AVG Clear for the following platforms. Information about the last update: The Windows version "20.5.5410.0 (Clear for versions 17.0 or higher)" of AVG Clear was updated on July 8th.
All versions of AVG Clear available for download can be found on the download page. There you will also find further details about the individual versions.
|AVG Clear 20.5.5410.0 (Clear for versions 17.0 and higher) for: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|AVG Clear 19.6 (remover for versions up to 16.9) for: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
The AVG antivirus programs simply won't want to be uninstalled or the process just stops? AVG Clear provides a remedy and clears up even the most stubborn residues.
- AVG Clear: Clean uninstallation of existing AVG software
- Operation and function
Operation and function
The freeware AVG Clear is a small program that should be used in the event of a failed uninstallation of software from AVG. It removes, for example, AVG Internet Security or AVG AntiVirus Free. If you have older software versions of the protection programs on your computer, you have to use the AVG Remover.
The program removes all components of the existing AVG installation, including the registry entries. In addition, all user settings are permanently deleted.
If the AVG AntiVirus Free software is deleted, all quarantined viruses will also be completely removed. After using the AVG Clear program, the computer will restart to complete the removal of the software.
Uninstalling the AVG software can cause errors under certain circumstances, which can lead to an abort and thus an incomplete removal process. You can remedy this with the AVG Clear program, which masters its task quickly and reliably.
Master data from AVG Clear
- What is the role characteristic of HTML5
- Python is easier than Java
- What are the best businesses to start up
- Is Brexit good for world trade?
- How do I make affiliate links clickable
- What happens when we heat plaster of paris
- What Are Some Great Wearable Tech Devices
- What makes a programmer a good designer
- Why do people believe in wrong information
- Which operating systems are not based on Unix
- How can I recover email from PST
- How are batteries connected in the UPS
- What is the length of P90X
- How can slang be useful in communication?
- Which technology company has the best headquarters?
- Society has always had insecure girls
- Failure can destroy a person
- What is Maxim magazine
- What's your favorite satirical news article
- What exercise can your spine be doing right now?
- What does 4K TV mean for consumers
- How can we understand the Trinity?
- Who introduced the Cartaz system in India
- Is there a vacancy for graduate students