What are some reviews for Kohler products
Contract straightening in the KOHLER straightening center
KOHLER parts leveling machines
Precise and efficient straightening for flat sheets and cut parts
Align economically and precisely
With the new generation of strip straightening systems, KOHLER relies on proven technology paired with innovations and a new design.
Contract straightening in the KOHLER straightening center
Flat sheets and cut parts even without your own straightening machine: Our experienced staff carries out your straightening orders reliably and on schedule.
Quality starts with straightening!
KOHLER develops, produces and sells innovative conveyor systems and parts leveling machines Made in Germany.
Belt systems from KOHLER
Straighten sheet metal from the coil with modern and economical cut-to-length systems as well as strip feed systems for presses and automatic punching machines
First-class services from KOHLER
Contract straightening, application advice, straightening tests, maintenance and training
When it comes to flexibility and economy in production
Leading industrial companies straighten with conveyor systems from KOHLER
KOHLER develops and produces strip feeding systems for presses and automatic punching machines as well as cut-to-length systems, for example for steel service centers or for the automotive industry.
When developing our latest generation of conveyor systems, we focused on economy and efficiency:
- Modern drive concept for the straightening rolls
Direct drives without cardan shafts reduce maintenance costs and increase energy efficiency
- Compact design
The new strip straightening machine requires 20% less floor space Precision strip straightening machines with direct drives can be supplied with up to 21 straightening rollers. The diameter can be between 40 mm and 65 mm, depending on the application.
Systems with conventional drives can be supplied with straightening rolls with a diameter of 18-30 mm.
Belt systems from KOHLER straighten sheets with high precision. They are characterized by a high
- Economy and
The portfolio includes the following components
- Coil handling
- Straightening machines
- Roller feeds and
KOHLER Peak Performer parts leveling machine
Precise straightening guarantees stress-relieved and level sheets as well as cut-to-size parts
The Peak Performer parts leveling machine from KOHLER comes up with a number of future-oriented technical features, such as
- Direct drive of the straightening rollers for more energy efficiency, less wear and a higher straightenable cross-section
- Extended cleaning system for easy cleaning of the straightening rollers and support rollers
- Electromechanical straightening gap control (patented) for a reliably constant straightening gap
- Reversible straightening rollers (patented) for a longer service life
- Extra-wide support rollers for particularly stiff support of the straightening rollers
Every Peak Performer works entirely without hydraulic systems and thus combines the highest precision with maximum efficiency and environmental compatibility. Less energy consumption, less maintenance, no leaks and insensitivity to temperature fluctuations reduce costs and maximize profitability.
Economical and precise straightening without your own straightening machine
Batches to be straightened too small? Order situation too changeable? If it is not economical for you to invest in your own parts straightening machine, we will take over your straightening orders. State-of-the-art Peak Performer parts leveling machines and experienced staff are available in our leveling center in Lahr. Depending on your needs, we handle your order completely - including transport - or support you with advice if you want to set up our machines yourself. Our strengths: We advise you personally and comprehensively and process your orders in the shortest possible time. So that you can deliver to your customers on time.
KOHLER is a pioneer and technology leader for innovative leveling technology
With our know-how and innovative solutions, we set standards in the field of straightening technology - for example with future-oriented drive concepts and hydraulic-free parts straightening machines. Our head office with our own production is located in Lahr in the south of Germany, as well as other sales and service locations in Shanghai, China, Moscow, Russia and Salt Lake City, USA. In total, KOHLER has successfully implemented more than 6,700 reference projects worldwide in almost 60 years.
We are there for you: based on partnership and reliable
- Application advice:
Use our decades of experience to find the right straightening technology for your needs.
- Spare parts, repair, maintenance and retrofit:
We support you in keeping your KOHLER leveling machines running economically and reliably.
- Salary adjustment:
We take over your orders in part setup. Fast and with optimal straightening results.
- Straightening tests:
In our straightening center we carry out straightening tests together with you. Convince yourself of the advantages of our hydraulic-free parts leveling machines
- Is belief in Santa Claus a religion?
- Which currency is used at MSC Cruises
- May Dubai people Indians
- How do you title a book
- What screams I'm a zombie
- Where should I go in July
- Do Muskrats Carrie Rabies
- Why is Quora obsessed with hacking
- To what extent does social greed affect capitalism
- What is the connotation of Hollywood
- How can I become like Tywin Lannister
- Are B-cell receptor antibodies
- Can you manifest happiness
- When did the USSR fall?
- How does nuclear fusion take place
- Who are the influencers for mobile apps
- How many counties are there in Connecticut
- What is some general information about Launchpad
- What does king mean
- Can a handyman install a chandelier
- How much does a Roomba battery cost
- What did you see in Area 51
- How do you test legacy code
- How good is Techno India University