The right tool
Free professional website building tools
First of all, the only tools you need are a simple text editor and a browser.
The ideal editor
For example, on Linux you can use Gedit. Or the also free Bluefish, with which you can also edit HTML and CSS. The best way to install these tools is through the package manager of your Linux distribution.
Note: If you program professionally, you use an "integrated development environment", or IDE for short, to create the code. Examples are Eclipse or Visual Studio. But a simple text editor is sufficient for the beginning. We present suitable professional tools such as frameworks at the end of this article.
alert ('Hello World!');
The alert command displays a small window with the text "Hello World". Click on "OK" to close the pop-up window.
- What is copyrighted in a board game
- What genetic mutation causes sickle cell disease
- Defeated Shivaji rivals
- Is Ravana good or bad
- Why was Uber discontinued in London
- Has Ronald Reagan died in office
- Do animals have an ego?
- Can you parachute on Mount Everest
- How can you name a proxy server
- Why are coffee shops so successful
- Are there unsafe areas in Huambo Angola
- What are the yamas and niyamas
- Who is the founder of the Dream11 application
- A life without pain would be boring
- Should I believe in numerology
- You can draw your thought process
- Are passwords stored in cookies
- Why does a floor need a carpet
- Do infants know their father
- What is the best analogy for Wikipedia
- Dhaka is a well organized city
- What does the word hamas mean
- How does music influence culture?
- What are the secrets of MS Dhoni
- How is the police seen in Poland?
- How is hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis HLH treated
- Vote countries completely electronically
- Is Palaeo good for diabetics
- How do I get along with guys
- Which degrees are not worth it
- In which time zone does Quora work
- How can I fully control my team
- What's your favorite Wham song
- What is the disadvantage of batch processing