Which user experience method are you currently using
The right usability method at the right time.
In-depth interviews are used to examine how users proceed with complex tasks or activities. In a detailed conversation, motivations and emotions, needs and difficulties of the users are brought to light.
More about in-depth interviews
Top task analysis
Much of the content on websites is barely used. In contrast, only 5% of the content generates 25% of the added value. The top task identification identifies the most important user tasks. This enables a user-centered prioritization of resources. The application is optimized where it is really important. Content is structured in such a way that the most important content can be found quickly.
More about top task analysis
Tree testing checks whether users can find content quickly and intuitively. In the form of a short online study, users navigate through the content structure and search for specific content. Quantitative results such as the success rate or the proportion of correct first clicks show exactly how well the information architecture supports the user in finding content. In addition, precise recommendations for optimization can be derived from the results.
More about tree testing
During a usability analysis (expert review), our usability experts check your product using established usability standards and guidelines. Our expert report reveals the greatest weaknesses and potential for improvement in your application.
More on usability analysis
Certainly the most effective method to capture the actual interaction of real users with a product and also to collect their subjective assessment.
More about usability test
User experience design
UX design or user-centered design is a process model for the new development or revision of systems, applications and products. The special thing about this approach is that the user with his requirements and needs is placed at the center of the development. User feedback is continuously collected with the help of scientifically based methods and taken into account during development. In this way, a user-friendly product is created and it is avoided that the "user" is not developed.
More about UX design
User journey maps
With the help of user journey maps or customer journey maps, the user experiences with a product or service are viewed holistically. They are therefore often considered a central UX tool, since all interactions with a product or service are recorded together with, for example, the emotional experiences, contact points (touchpoints), user needs and pain points. This holistic view enables optimization potential for the entire user experience to be derived.
More about the User Journey Map
Measure user experience with UX KPIs
UX KPIs are key figures that make the success of UX measures measurable. They show to what extent a company is getting closer to its UX goal.
More about UX KPIs
Voice user interfaces
Voice assistants such as Siri, Alexa and Co. can be designed to be particularly user-friendly if user needs are identified, implemented in prototypes and finally evaluated in usability tests.
More about voice user interfaces
By evaluating the objective data on visitors and their behavior on a website or app, in combination with other methods, we find starting points for usability optimization.
- Offers FPM at IIMs 100 placements
- Laser beams expand
- How to survive a major depression
- Which solid waste is least important
- Sleeping in the mascara can cause eye problems
- What is a trajectory
- The Canadian yellow vests are considered extremists
- When was the first superhero book published?
- What are your favorite Korean skin care products
- What is a spine
- Muscle cells have many mitochondria
- What makes invoicing difficult or time consuming?
- How popular is Ian Botham in England
- How can a person be hypnotized
- What are the positive aspects of a divorce
- What is curcumin
- What are your learning techniques
- How real is Criss Angel's magic
- Napoleon was poisoned by arsenic in exile
- How destructive a bomb could be
- How do I upload projects to PyPI
- Emotional people have more problems in life
- What are the most amazing technology products
- Why do male rodents have huge testicles?
- What is a dun horse
- Where did you study Islam?
- Helps the homework of the dissertation
- Is there Deloitte USI in Dubai
- Why do websites run faster on computers
- Slows down whey protein growth
- Follow Jim Cramer on CNBC
- How do babies learn and develop
- Does a third person ruin a relationship